Two heads are better than one!

Have you seen these girls before? They’re pretty amazing.

NO, I’m not playing games, these aren’t trick photos, check it out.

I just read a legal news article about them because they’re now 22 year-old college graduates looking for work and various issues will arise, since they have just one body but are clearly two individuals with two distinct personalities. Ok, they agree to accept just one salary, but that’s just the beginning.

abajournal.com/news/article/ … finitions/

Remarkable young ladies (lady?) indeed. I cannot even begin to imagine what their lives (life?) is like.

Yes, I think they’re quite famous. One is engaged the last I heard!

Engaged you say? What about the sister?

That brings to mind some interesting…err…umm… thoughts/possibilities…but lets say one like anal and the other doesn’t? How does one resolve, even broach the …ahh…issue?

Reminds me of Brandi Binder who only has half a brain. http://brandibinder.com/Brandi_Binder_Website/Home.html I emailed her to ask her a little about her situation and we have become friends of some description. There are some fascinating and remarkable people out there in the world.

So early in the thread, this crassness will take some topping. Well done.

It was inevitable sexual questions would arise. Heck, humans are sexual creatures and those two girls share one pair of breasts and one vagina (and one anus, Elegua), so questions will naturally arise concerning who decides who may touch them. I guess a dater/fiancee/spouse would require consent from both, since it’s not just a matter of the other sister’s head being there watching and listening; it’s that the organs actually belong to BOTH of them. You may be attracted to A’s head and believe you’re having sexual relations with A, but you’re equally having relations with B. Weird.

As for people with 1/2 a brain, the New Yorker had a great article on it several years ago. Amazing.

newyorker.com/archive/2006/0 … 703fa_fact

Thanks for that link MT.

There are photos of them blowing a guy available on the web.

There are photos of them blowing a guy available on the web.[/quote]

I turned off safe search and…it’s true!! Lucky guy I say!

There are photos of them blowing a guy available on the web.[/quote]

I turned off safe search and…it’s true!! Lucky guy I say![/quote]
Would I lie to you? :slight_smile:

Clearly not!

They are not both blowing a guy. One is blowing a guy, the other is turning her head in disgust–a victim of sexual harassment and/or rape, depending on how you look at it.

In fact, the head on the right ended up taking the head on the left to court (for allowing the head in the middle, so to speak). But the head on the left blames the head on the right for drinking too much and making the head on the left a little tipsy. Anyway, the judge is trying to figure out how to incarcerate, or issue a restraining order for, one but not the other. After the wedding, there will be the further problem of how to legally define adultery and/or bigamy.

twins are better than an only child!

warning: may be too cute to handle. watch at own risk.

[quote=“Rockefeller”]twins are better than an only child!

warning: may be too cute to handle. watch at own risk.
[/quote]

That’s too cute for words. I love the look they give each other when the music starts.

Imagine the feelings of the other one if one chooses to be a lesbian and the other is not.

Is it automatically a threesome if they’re with someone?

Is it even possible for one of them to get married without creating an illegal polygamous relationship? Do they live in Utah, or will they have to move there??