Two Sweet Toy Poodles available for adoption

I am looking to find a home for two Toy Poodles, Mother and Daughter, ages 3 & 5. Both are neutered and both dogs are very sweet and lovable, they were rescued by me 9 months ago from someone who had too many dogs and was not taking proper care of them. I have provided them with a secure and loving home for the past nine months and taught them all they need to know to be happy, relaxed and loving dogs - both dogs can also be walked without a leash. Both dogs will be extremely loyal to you and follow you around everywhere, which I find charming.
I will not let these dogs go to anyone who’s plan is to keep them out on their apartment balcony! These dogs need a real home, not intended to be someones toy, played with when wanted and ignored when not!
Hope I can find someone who truly appreciates an animals needs and is able to provide that for them.
I forgot to add the dogs are quiet and do not bark and if they do bark which is not often you can “Ssh” them and they will stop.
I have a low tolerance for time wasters, so be warned! (I know that doesn’t sound friendly and I really am but I’ve adopted out before and you wouldn’t believe the calls I got, you know like really?!!)
Anyhoo … have a serious think about it and if this is something you want then please contact me.

Amanda
girl@mail2crazy.com