Typhoon Guitar is moving

I just finished moving the machine. This move has cost me way more money than I have, but it’s done. I just have one AC unit that needed moving, and I’ll have to take it off on my own…

There is a lot of cleaning up to do…

7 Likes

Heavy metal!

1 Like

He does real nice set ups on guitars and did two nice improvements to my two banjos. This man really knows his stuff. A craftsman. I guess he might have some space in their for some guitar teachers.
The guy would probably consider having some investors.

5 Likes

Looking good man! sure hope the landlord isnt attached to the flooring haha.

2 Likes

It’s cheap plastic fake wood floor. It isn’t damaged but some part is sticking up. I will need to glue it back down.

1 Like

Nice to see this, looks like lots of room to grow.

4 Likes

Yea, right now I need to get those machines spinning, they use 3 phase motor and my new place don’t have 3 phase power. I need money to buy some good inverters so I can run those motors.

1 Like

Just an update… this is what the vicinity of my former shop look like now:

1 Like

Everything is razed to the ground. The building I was in has not been demolished at this time but it looks like it will be soon, as the windows and stuff have been removed.

1 Like

But how’s the new studio looking?

Here is the new studio…

9 Likes

Binglang guy has gone then?

what do you mean?

I can see a betel nut stand in your pictures, presume the proprietor has packed up and gone, as everything looks kind of deserted and hopeless to me. But I don’t know the backstory.

Yea they’re gone, they moved back in the end of august. But those binglang stands are a dime a dozen anyways.

Looking good!

Mountains of sawdust from thickness sanding guitar parts.

1 Like