Typhoons 2018

OK, it’s probably all of us… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I don’t think it is if you use the same word with only one meaning.

Whatever.

You’re coming over grumpy again, so Grumpy got out of bed and you came over sleepy instead.

3 Likes

I’m back.

Getting real tired of these fake ass typhoons going full beta cuck and run away scared at the sight of our glorious mountains. Get your shit together ffs.

Screenshot_20180927-095301-01

so much wasted potential.

In before :" but…but…Japan and the Philippines this year had…" → let people on Nipponosa and Philippinosa complain about it, stop culturally appropriating their typhoons

Regarding the so-called “”“experts “”” who forecast a typhoon a week for this summer : stop generating offspring, thanks. There have only been 10 named typhoons this summer, well below average, mainly due to a July and August that registered temperatures below average. The trend of temperatures going down was forecast by NASA last year (and the year before that…and the year before…that’s what a trend is) so why on earth would some “”“experts “”” think that they know better than NASA is beyond me.

Also: during typhoon Mangkhut I wasn’t in Taiwan. I wanted to check if my house was going to get blown the fuck out so I had a look at sea water temperatures and pressure:“oh, no way it’s going to Taiwan, the hot waters are on the Philippines and nothing indicates it may turn North”. I open some news websites:“EXPERTS SAY THE TYPHOON WILL COME TO TAIWAN”. Jesus Christ almighty. Whose fault is it? Clickbaity “news” websites? Inbred experts? Diversity hires? All of the above? We’ll never know.

Ps: I went to Indonesia for work last month and ever since I came back to Taiwan I’ve been extremely busy, not much time for spinning gifs. Anyway, the God of Spinning Winds has forsaken us, typhoon season is almost over, feelsbadman.

8 Likes

Dis:

Not dat.

1 Like

I’m Spartacus…:eek:

Spartacus in drag?

It may not be the most inspired pun, but I get it. And this year has been a disaster for Japan.

2 Likes

Eh sorry to say, year is not over.

They are resilient, but boy, it has been one hit after another, non stop tragedies for several years. They do need a win.

Yeah, I was wrong. If used literally and figuratively it works, albeit without obvious amusement.

1 Like

we can only hope, but i don’t expect october to have any major happening for us

jjZTq3d

YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE TYPHOONS SO WE PUT A TYPHOON INTO YOUR TYPHOON.

it looks cute.

Living in Taiwan but hating living in Taiwan could get to anybody.

1 Like

If I had more money I wouldn’t be here, check. I would be residing in multiple beach front homes on multiple continents .
Do I make decent money , check.
Could I survive anywhere else, not a problem .
Would my family be better off elsewhere, not too sure .
Waiting on my crypto millions to come in then I will buy this island muwahhahaha…

Look guys unless you are making really good money in your current setup change your careers (move away from ESL) and you could easily make more money in Western countries.

What is this ESL of which you speak? Electronic Sports League?

I actually live here because I want to, and I won’t hesitate to move elsewhere when that’s no longer the case.

Estonian Sign Language

1 Like

I hear there’s a buck in that racket…

it’s true love.

Eat, Sleep, Leave.