U.S. Immigration Debate

I grew up in LA we have some crazy gangs far more violent than anything in Taiwan in huge numbers who many of which are illegals. For some reason the media likes to call them “immigrants” but I was an immigrant to the US then became a naturalized citizen at 18 , they are 100% Illegals. Im 100% for support of Legal Immigration. Also for some laws that allow migrant work under good conditions for all parties with multi year visas(since agriculture in US depends on this work)

Illegals in the US get free public education, a drivers license, health benefits, social services, encouragement to vote and opportunities for resident status and citizenship…yea try that in Taiwan or any other country and expect the citizens tax dollars to pay for it. I’ve never heard of such immense benefits for Illegals outside of the United States.

Yet Trump gets BS and called racist by MSM because he wants US Illegal Immigration policy to come in line with the rest of the world. You will never get to see LEGAL immigrants such as myself supporting Trump on MSM because the media doesn’t like to project a balanced viewpoint only showing white people and kkk supporting him on repeat and their rallies.

Interesting note KKK membership is at all time historic lows in 8 decades since its creation a great thing only 6,000 roughly left!..yet the media reports of them nonstop you would think its huge. MS-13 or 18th Street Gang alone totals over 60,000 in the US but you don’t see them nonstop on the news everyday though the level of violence and havoc they wreak on society is immense.

4 Likes