Ufc 87

This is an awesome card with a lot of risks for everyone involved. Predictions?

GSP, hands down. He’s an incredible athlete and Fitch has a plate full on this one.

Will be interesting to see if Lesnar picked up his ground game, too. I’m guessing he’s banking on ground and pound to finish it. I think he’s going to destroy the crazy horse… so long as he doesn’t try to kiss him. :laughing:

That was funny!

marboulette

Almas John & I should have our tag-team ready for UFC 90.

[color=green]The Flying PiJo Brothers[/color]

TC wrote: [quote]Almas John & I should have our tag-team ready for UFC 90.

The Flying PiJo Brothers[/quote]

Yep. We had thought about calling ourselves “The Carbon Credit Brothers” but thought it better not to mix business and pleasure, um I mean mixing “Saving the World” and pleasure.

[quote=“marboulette”]GSP, hands down. He’s an incredible athlete and Fitch has a plate full on this one.

Will be interesting to see if Lesnar picked up his ground game, too. I’m guessing he’s banking on ground and pound to finish it. I think he’s going to destroy the crazy horse… so long as he doesn’t try to kiss him. :laughing:

That was funny!

marboulette[/quote]

Ya the clip is a classic. “I’m not gay!” was just priceless.

I think GSP should roll right through Fitch. I’m a huge fan of Georges and I think that he’s true to his word about never making the same mistake twice. His skills are through the roof with all of his training and natural abilities.

Lesnar and Herring should really be interesting to watch. If Lesnar loses this than I would believe that that’s all she wrote for the big boy. I think he might surprise us all though. He has all the tools to become a top ranked fighter. His power is unbelievable and his wrestling background doesn’t exactly make him a slouch by any stretch. Herring has apparently put on a ton of weight for the fight which could lead to his downfall. He isn’t used to carrying around that much weight so it might slow him down because he may not know what to do with it all once his in the ring with Lesnar who’s used to being a monster. Lesnar has an unstoppable take down. He’s been related to Shaq O’Neil as a man who’s impossible to defend against. He’s just that large. I think of him as a locomotive…

I also take Kenny Florian over Roger Huerta. I’m not too sure if Huerta has improved at all in any of his recent fights. Florian, however is showing promise. We’ll see.

The rest I could give a rats ass about. Well, perhaps the Congo fight. Let’s see if he can make a come back after his loss to Heath Herring at UFC 82. He’s one bad ass from France though…he’s been training since the age of 5 when most of the dudes have been training in their early teens (GSP age 11). Plus, he knocked out my other hero, Cro Cop…That’s a guy that should give Congo some credit. Brutal.

Good Luck to All!

Allez Georges St. Pierre!!! Bonne Chance!

Yeah, I think GSP should be able to hang on to that belt for a while. I can’t think of anyone in his weight class that represent a threat to him. That kid is on a roll if you ask me… I hope so. I like him a lot, too. Strikes me as being a really nice guy. I was stoked when he beat Serra. Lucky for Serra, the fight was stopped before George really handed it to him because he had it coming.

Fitch really knows what this fight means for him, though. He’ll be in the best shape of his life. He probably trained for this fight more than he ever has before. He’ll be pumped right up. Should be interesting.

marboulette

GSP vs Fitch = Awesome fight. Fitch was a god damned warrior.

Cheick Donkey Konged The Viking.

Lesnar was a clown yet dominated. Looked good doing it too 'cept for the clowning and the WWE antics.

Florian handed the streets back to Huerta.

Great card.

Lots of fights going the distance. Are they that evenly matched or do they suck more now than in the old days?

Haven’t seen the GSP Fitch fight yet. Lensar wazzzzzzzzzzzz. Huhh what? And did Heath forget to bring his arms?

IN case the gore was not satisfying, I found this.
mmaroot.com/7-worst-mma-faci … loodbaths/

nsfw

I just watched the GSP and Fitch fight and the fight between Lesnar and crazy horse. Will watch the rest of it later.

Word, Monster. Fitch is a warrior, indeed! Awesome fight. I think it’s the first time I saw a guy knocked on his ass and back up on his feet so fast. Twice!

I expected more from Lesnar… His ground game was improved, or so it seemed, but not good enough to finish the fight. I think he has to do his homework to reach the top just yet. He has the strength, but he needs more mma skills. In his first fight he got all excited to his demise, and in this fight he took his sweet time to prevent doing the same mistake. His next fight should be interesting if he can find the right middle…

I don’t want to spoil it for those still waiting to see the fights, so I’ll leave it at that.

marboulette