Ukraine invaded by the Russians...again Dec-Feb 2022

Of course Ukraine has WMDs. Them Russians left 'em there…

1 Like

Now heard in multiple Ukrainian cities.

https://twitter.com/InezFeltscher/status/1496587025310531589?s=20&t=MvX2MFvWTj03gQ7xLFl6ig

What they need is a Black Russian.
Reminds me of this scene in EM’s great movie at around 1:40:

3 Likes

I thought only White Russians had white privilege… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s a lot of talk about Ukrainians being too complacent and never really expecting Putin would go through with this. And now he has. I hope this serves as a lesson for Taiwanese and their own complacency about the dragon lying in wait across the strait.

6 Likes

So much fake news out there, it’s difficult to get a handle on what has happened.

Daily Heil saying “he’s declared war on Ukraine” other sites saying he’s launched operations in Donbas (the seperatist region) but not mainland Ukraine.

Anyone got a GOOD news website with regular websites that isn’t clickbaity or misleading?

1 Like

Pretty rich considering the Ukrainian president is Jewish.

I really don’t understand the Trump apologists. How does this comparison help your case?

He’s a savvy genius peacekeeper. Yeah those comments will surely age well.

Agreed. That border should be an absolute fortress littered with landmines, anti-tank pits, the roads all torn up, bridges rigged to explode etc. Instead, from what footage I’ve seen from “the frontlines” the defences have been very half-assed.

2 Likes

Ukranian airspace closed to civilian aviation

Russia presents the worst fake video of all time

College films have better special effects.

2 Likes

I’ve seen better graphics in ‘Call of Duty.’

1 Like

Russia is a terrorist state. If the West does not impoverish Russia right the fuck now, prepare for the Russian army to swarm in Poland and Baltic states.

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. If we have to sacrifice some global economic growth and suffer some collateral pain in the course of this, so be it (we did that for much less when we shut down businesses everywhere for COVID).

1 Like

They can move to Russia, it’s just across the border, problem solved.

6 Likes

Brilliant!

Cut the cables.

I claim Taiwan for the Belgians! Now Taiwan is a Belgium territory, China got screwed.

2 Likes

I dont think the timing of this is very good for most western people who were forced to eat shit for covid, now asking them to bite the bullet for some ruski slavic shit show across the globe. Not gona bode well.

3 Likes