Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Taking Ukraine in a few days.

3 Likes

Ok , I have not made my mind up on that yet. It’s possible.

1 Like

Or his plan could have been a protracted conflict where he humiliatingly has to withdraw his troops from the main advance on Kiev to the Donbass and decimates his military in the process while tanking his economy. That might have been his initial plan.

4 Likes

Do you remember the Bosnian war ? When the allies used air power on the Serbs what happened ? How many Serb tanks were thought lost ?

You’re really pissing in the wind at this point. Putin is done. He’s fucked up and lost. It’s over. At worst he might be dying and try to take everyone else out at the same time, some men want to see the world burn, but I doubt those around him will allow that

1 Like

Ok a disappointing reply. No more to add. You can Wiki it , as I know you do not know the answer.

If this wasnt so terrible for so many it would be funny.
How many have died because of this guy, 50,000?
And 9 million displaced.
Thats a war criminal right there.

4 Likes

OK.

The politicians want this war. The voters apparently don’t.

2 Likes

Lmao, try harder. The party that has been loudest in supporting Ukarine with heavy weapons gained the most votes. Olaf Scholz’s party lost because he’s Russia’s pathetic little cunty bitch.

2 Likes

Say what you will about Tony Blair, but his analysis of Putin and Ukraine is a great insight, since Blair still remembers the western facing Putin who just got into power.

2 Likes

Ukrainians released an audio clip of the Moskva crew calling for help.

1 Like

Russian officials this week also insisted commander Osipov was at his ‘combat post’ but ‘not in the mood’ to face the public after Ukraine initially said he had been detained following the Moskva sinking.

Understandable. I probably wouldn’t be in the mood either.

2 Likes

Tony B. has had a few years to reflect on his own slide down the hallucination fueled neocon rabbit hole so who better to explain Vladimir P.’s own slide down the warmonger’s rabbit hole than he?

4 Likes

Blair the butcher of Iraq.

1 Like

He was the lapdog butcher of Iraq. He helped enable Bush.

More relevant now is Putin being the butcher, rapist, and child fucker of Ukraine

4 Likes

Blair was brought up in the thread and it is still very relevant to the families hundreds of thousands butchered in Iraq, even with the use of phosphorous as a weapon, just like is being rained down on the Azov Nazi rats hiding in the sewers of Mariopol.

Maybe Vlad thought he could get away with his invasion of Ukraine after he saw what happened to Tony after his invasion of Iraq. Tony was knighted by the Queen, appointed Peace Envoy to the Middle East (cue laugh track), and amassed a fortune of $60,000,000 USD due to several lucrative consulting contracts from major corporations. Vlad’s fatal miscalculation was it’s one thing to bomb the bejeezus out of brown people who look and talk funny in places like Iraq, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Syria, and Yemen and another thing entirely to bomb white Europeans.

1 Like

Again, most people in Chechnya, Iraq, Syriah, and evem Afganistan are white.

The first one is even in the Caucasus.

1 Like

Same is true of Mexico.

1 Like