Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

A Sino-Russian war now sounds too good to be true lol.

1 Like

I don’t think it’d be much of a war. What’s Russian going to use to stop China with at this point?

1 Like

Maybe a low-radiation tactical nuke? Nahh. To obvious.

As if China doesn’t have those.

Legendary sniper killed. Well, legendary for the Russians. He was killed in that botched Donets river crossing

2 Likes

I doubt China wants Russian nukes headed their way either.

2 Likes

LMFAO
Sure they will lol
Against Russian hypersonic nuclear war heads.
Why do you think Nato has not gone for it? Duh

2 Likes

China has like 200 nukes. Russia has 6000.

1 Like

The whole “hypersonic missile” stuff is nothing more than marketing fluff. With ICBMs and submarines, it really makes no difference to anything. Conventional ICBMs have on-board decoy warheads and anti-ICBM technology is extremely unlikely to work. If Russia thinks they could launch a first strike with hypersonics and get away with it, that’s a dangerous miscalculation. Nor should the public be any more scared about these hypersonics than any other sort of nuclear warhead.

Well, Russia probably doesn’t have 6,000 that are all functional, ready to deploy etc. They’ll still have a lot though. I would guess that least 1,000.

You also don’t need that many as a deterrent anyway. Even 200 is enough to obliterate every major city, military base and piece of infrastructure in a country.

6 Likes

As if China doesn’t have those either

If China actually does invade Russia it means Russia would turn to the west immediately, which would be great as it would mean China wouldn’t have any ally anymore.

1 Like

It will be for rights to mine areas not for control of territory. China will pay Russia for the mining rights then just move in like they are trying to do in the Himalayas and ethnically cleansed the areas.

1 Like

Freudian slip.

China can do that now. If Russia loses, why even bother with the pretenses. I mentioned before, to those brought up as fervent believers in the China’s victim-hood and destined return to greatness, the entire Siberia belonged to China. Russia wronged China more than the US ever did. I would know because I was brought up as one.

1 Like

Among many other things, this and US just re-opened their embassy in Kyiv.

Finland and Sweden soon to join NATO now…

Those who are saying that Russia is winning are quite obviously in a heavy psychosis at this point, bless them

1 Like

Without air superiority Russsia might as well pack up and go home because it will be bled dry militarily and economically.

Russia easily bombed targets during conflicts in Syria, Georgia, and Chechnya. But Ukraine is different. In those earlier engagements, Russian aircraft simply had to fly to a target, drop or launch ordnance, and fly back to base. In Ukraine, Russian forces were expected to use electronic warfare and land-attack missiles to remove Ukrainian surface-to-air missiles and radar installations. This has not happened enough to help Russia’s aircraft accomplish their missions.

Retired pilots, air war experts, and think tank analysts struggle to understand Russia’s difficulties in the skies over Ukraine. But Phillips Payson O’Brien and Edward Stringer took to the pages of The Atlantic to describe what successful air forces do in warfare.

“Air forces are dependent on an array of technologies that require highly trained personnel who can quickly set up what amounts to an airborne military ecosystem: airborne radar stations to provide command and control, fighters to protect and police the skies, refueling aircraft to keep everyone full of gas, electronic-warfare planes to keep enemy defenses suppressed, and a range of intelligence-gatherers and attack aircraft to locate and destroy enemy forces,” according to the authors. Russia is certainly not checking all of those boxes.

3 Likes

The one plus side about all the practice the American foreign legion has had bombing the bejeesus out of gooks and hajis over the years in it knows how to do shock and awe with the best of them.

1 Like

Even one fired at a capital city would be utterly devastating. All this talk of using nukes shows how desperate Russia has gotten.

1 Like

One Chernobyl is enough.

No it is not marketing fluff the US admits that it is behind both the US and China in this technology.