Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

For those who need help, I’ll give a hint

I’m not a paranoid schizophrenic :sweat_smile:

That kind of borders on name calling.

One doesn’t need to look hard to see EU member states hands in this, the US influence, the media setups and portrayals, the banning of RT by the UK to frame the discussion and son on and so on.

To think Zelensky isn’t getting advice on how to highlight is countries plight, how to make the case for more aid more arms more penalties levied on Russia from just about everyone including the people who financed his run for Presidency who are the same people who sponsored him as an actor is a little naïve to how the world works.

1 Like

Sure, nobody denies this. Doesn’t make him a puppet. Which of us lives in a bubble with no external influences?

‘Forced’?

We don’t want your junk

As well as recruiting cretins, they are lowering standards with those that would struggle to walk up stairs.

Yes, out of touch with general reality.

So we may disagree on levels of control over Zelenski but we agree he is not immune to outside influence and I can agree he has the final say in what happens in Ukraine.

No need to invoke conspiracy theories or paranoid schizophrenics we can observe what we see and are allowed to discuss what we are seeing.

I don’t know that this is always true, to be honest. Personally, I try not to make absolute statements that make conjecture seem like obvious fact

You mentioned the pulling of strings, I just ran with it

Thanks for your permission?

I agree there is some nuance in that.

Back to our WEF graduate. You know Zelensky is a World Economic Forum graduate, just like Justin Trudeau.

I don’t know if that’s true, but I wouldn’t trust these folk as far as I could throw them.

Hehe indeed. Trudeau is the definitive pretty boy of the wef yes men.

WEF is not winning the economic war with eurasia and the long term outlook is not good. Saudi Arabia and India in effect siding with Russia has titled the balance. Expensive gas and oil means wef will never be competitive in industry compared to India and China.

Even so, the wef has immense clout even if in decline. They are certainly determined to eliminate the middle class.

1 Like

It seems like Ukrainian counter offensive towards Kherson has been making small progress for the past few weeks. In the Northern axis Ukrainian forces have crossed the Inhulets river, controlled the region between Andriivka and Bilohirka, while looking to push towards Bruskyns’ke. Along the Southern axis, the line hasn’t moved much. However, Russian could no longer shell Mykolaiv, possibly meaning their artillery has been pushed back.

There’s a grim video doing the rounds on Twitter of a Russian soldier torturing a Ukrainian and castrating him.

Disgusting. I warn against watching it if it pops up in your feed.

1 Like

identified the man as part of the Chechen “Akhmat” battalion

Russian news previously did a report with him. He has been identified. Quickly deleted his VKontakte account, but others already copied all information.

Interesting, Poland gets land back.

Medvedev’s map of the war’s outcome

“Western analysts believe it will look like this, actually,” Medvedev said, posting a second map. On it, “Ukraine” is reduced to Kiev and its surroundings. Seven regions in the West have been annexed by Poland, and three in the southwest by Hungary and Romania, respectively.

Everything else is marked “Russia.”

He did not specify which Western experts may have envisioned such a partition.

1 Like

It’s like Trump’s sharpie map.

Both of them brought to you courtesy of the KGB :laughing:

1 Like

I thought Ukraine was all about democracy and fairness, what with their following of Western values to the tee.
Will the Chechens be given a pass?

Where on earth is the pure and innocent land you envision?

Since it does not exist, does that mean any sovereign state can simply be invaded?

Guy

For the past 5 months, WEF gopher government officials have been painting a pleasant picture that Ukraine is pure and innocent and can do no wrong.

At least some mainstream outlets are smelling the salt:

It looks to me that you’re the one setting up this impossible standard in order to deride Ukraine of the basic right to not be invaded.

You’re setting up the straw country to then knock it down.

But please carry on.

Guy

1 Like

In the land of make believe. It’s the only way the narrative makes any sense. Make it up to keep it up.

Those paying attention can see this clearly