Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

The optics on this are so terribly bad.
Most Americans cannot even afford the goods that are advertised in that magazine, yet their incomes (taxes) are being spent (to the tune now probably over $60bn) to save these 2 models. Great.
No $60bn to the people in the Deep South whose income might be on par with some Ukrainians, but who do not need to be saved, because they are in the Deep South.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have listened to the UK government for the last 5 months and realised like the last 2 years and beyond that they have lied to the public and will continue to.

Wrong again

1 Like

I am sure the conscripts on the front line appreciate it though.

He is ‘fighting for communal values’ though.

Hilarious. Russia a world naval power?
Bwahaha

Seem to recall hearing - may have been Scott Ritter, that a Russian sub went undetected by the US until it came up to the surface. They had not seen that before. May have been a new type.
Anyway, naval warfare is history.
An aircraft carrier taken out - billions spent on a sitting duck.
Total waste of resources.
Let’s say the US parked up their fleet near Taiwan when the Chinese invade. How long before they are sunk?

That is so much harder than it sounds. Think Death Star.

1 Like

The navy means something to Putin. Perhaps he’s an out of touch idiot.

Interesting claims by this Bulgarian investigative journalist:

Zelensky is a great President, optics say that anybody who says otherwise is a Russian stooge.

1 Like

Q will save us!

Seem to recall @Mick covered the biolabs months ago.
You seem to like Q stuff. The Guardian used to put out some half decent stuff til about 2010. Now it is a fed rag.

Biolabs is not new

I don’t take the Q stuff seriously. I did a search for the journalists name and that specific article came up. Apparently you and Q take the same studf seriously :man_shrugging:

No idea what you are talking about and it sounds like bollox from the Daily Beast nor is it important.

Freeze to death for Churchill.

I’m talking about the video you posted

This was my point, also. But pro-Putin bollox to be specific

Germany will be fine, and stronger along with the rest of the West for cutting the cord to those POS.

4 Likes

one of the bioweapon theory’s largest boosters: Tucker Carlson.

Looks like he is in good company :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/north-korea-accuse-us-biological-warfare-ukraine-2832071

1 Like

So will China.

Ah, nothing beats the smell of fantasy pipe dream maps.

1 Like

I did, but just to the extent that the Guardian article points out.

The very core of the story is true: the Department of Defense funds biological research and laboratories in Ukraine, and elsewhere in Europe and the Caucasus, in order to surveil emerging infectious diseases and to keep secure facilities that housed a Soviet bioweapons program.

That part was true, Victoria Nuland gave testimony to that effect. All this “conspiracy theory” and claims of disinformation or QAnon, doesn’t change this fact. But may be quite benign, the fact they have infectious diseases is not surprising, given that’s what they are studying.

But from there the claims go in all sorts of unsubstantiated directions which becomes fair game for claims of conspiracy theories.

There are some additional interesting facts, but no one in the Western media wants to lend weight to the Russian claims so it’s not been covered.

2 Likes