Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Try following journalists who are on the front line. There are a few including -
Eva Bartlett (whose tweets are in the link I posted)
Patrick Lancaster (on YouTube)

Taiwan has sent the most badass drone in the world to Ukraine

1 Like

No mention here of the claims from the Davos/NATO side that Russia is bombing a nuclear power plant in territory it occupies. The Russians have been saying for over a week it is Ukrainians doing it.
Now we have 77th Brigade organiser and pro war military industrial complex UK MP with this tweet:

Who benefits?

1 Like

Just saw some more footage (saw some about 6 weeks ago) of Russian rebuilding in Mariupol.
How will that affect the contracts to be awarded to the ā€˜International Communityā€™ to rebuild Ukraine?
It wonā€™t. The money will still be syphoned off.

Whoa

Thatā€™s quite the escalation.

By who though? (Assuming Dugin was the actual target) Iā€™d have thought heā€™d be hard to get to.

1 Like

Bombing the brains behind pootpoot on home turf, far from the war- imma go with Ukraine has served notice. For what though who knows?

Hope none of the bomb fragments have ā€œMade in Clevelandā€ on them. Cleveland is in NATO right?

Could be internal.

THAT would be a new level of domestic shit storm.

Maybe Xi didnā€™t like him.

Some Russian media reports cited witnesses as saying the vehicle belonged to her father and that he had decided at the last minute to travel in another car.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, Iā€™d say the father had the daughter killed. Why swap cars at the last moment? Strange.

where we at? been a while. have the Russians attained the grand Excalibur sword artifact that holds magical powers from the evil nato CIA agent Zelensky? or has Ukraines order of the templar kept the artifact out of the hands of SIR PUTIN assssshank

this is what the war is about. I saw it on twitter.

Oh, and here I thought it was mostly about Putinā€™s greed, ego, and paranoia; but your elaborate fantasy sounds way more interesting!

1 Like

He is painting Pelosiā€™s visit as some kind of US master plan, when in fact there is no plan, and her visit is ad hoc at best.

Putin is really just inventing his own reality there.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of that going around.

In your opinion. I posted in the Pelosi thread I thought that was likely the kind of move that likely did the circles in Washington but also floated around at least with US embassy staff of countries in the region.

I still think the Pelosi move was the right but I commented on that elsewhere. Everything Putin is saying can be thought of as trying to sway outside opinion, certainly no one should take anything Putin says at face value. I recently posted 3 articles/videos, one from Putin, one from the ambassadors and military leaders associated with Ukraine to the US and one from a guy who just disseminates information from all sides and sources.

When it comes to terrorism itā€™s either go big or go home. A few car bombs or office buildings arenā€™t going to do it. Youā€™ve got to nuke entire cities to really make a difference.

Hmmm I dunno this is quite a big escalation. Darya was someone personally connected to Putin.

Having said that how does Moscow now respond? You mentioned nukes. A low yield tactical nuke on Kiev? Or Lvov?

Normally the next step would be to invade Iraq but thatā€™s already been done. Any country full of expendable brown people will do though to make the necessary point.

1 Like