Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - April to August 2022

Same old drivel.

Just admit it.

Iraqis, Yemenis, Afghans, Libyans, Vietnames, none of them really matter to YOU.

And yet suddenly all this concern over a few Nazis getting killed.

Hypocrisy at its most extreme.

1 Like

Now Russia goes to kill a few Nazis
@scommy

Your words. Your lies.

Back them up.

1 Like

I dunnoā€¦ I bet he cares enough to spell it correctly.

2 Likes

:grinning: :smile:Grammar and spelling nazi detected. lol

This will cheer you up.

1 Like

Is that the same as a ā€œUkronaziā€? Should you get your pal Putin to eliminate me?

2 Likes

yawn ā€¦
and still nobody wants to discuss millions murdered in Iraq or Yemen etc.
So predictable.

1 Like

If you really cared, youā€™d start a thread about it. Or go over to Iraq and/or Yemen to volunteer your invaluable services. You call others hypocrites, when the hypocrisy, and strawman arguments, is totally on your side.

1 Like

Yes Iraq I would consider - not sure they wanna learn English. Meanwhile you can go join your heroes in Azovā€¦oops thats if there are any of them left by the time you get there.:wink:

1 Like

Check the title of this thread or move on.

Your choice.

Nobody wants to listen to your incoherent off topic rantingā€¦This thread isnā€™t here for you to dump all your random crap into.

4 Likes

No, you wouldnā€™t. Donā€™t lie. Fwiw, Iā€™ve always been against the Iraq war and had debates with people on the wrong side of history about that fiasco back in 2003 before it even startedā€¦ itā€™s almost 20 years later, and the war may be different, but Iā€™m still arguing with people on the wrong side of history.

2 Likes

Good news story.
The thing that winds them up the most.

Excellent news.

2 Likes

In this thread Iā€™ve seen a couple of videos that appear to have originated with Ramzan Kadyrov (Kadyrov_95; I think the username RKadyrov_95 may also appear on the Internet). I canā€™t analyze them on my own hook, because Iā€™m no expert on these kinds of things.

I saw a little bit of commentary about Kadyrov and his videos on PTT (the text is in Chinese, so there may be a need to use Google Translate, or something like it, if thereā€™s some other method):

Re: [ęƒ…å ±] č»Šč‡£äŗŗēš„ęÆę—„éƒŠéŠ - ēœ‹ęæMilitary - PTTē¶²é ē‰ˆ

I canā€™t vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the PTT page linked above; Iā€™m just adding my two cents to the mix of the thread.

Wikipedia:

looks like they got the town alcoholic to pretend to be azov

Do you consider the invasion of Iraq a war crime?

1 Like

The thread is here for everyone not just people who agree with each other.

The thread is here to talk about the invasion if Ukraine.

His stuff is off topic rambling ā€˜you are all sheep Urdy urr urrā€™ nonsense.

Letā€™s not waste time asking me to quote the off topic garbage.

3 Likes

You make your own thread to ramble to your self in there.

You can accuse yourself of being a sheep and hit reply and have a jolly old time getting the attention you desire.

3 Likes

An illegal invasion? Yeah. And there certainly were war crimes committed during it. Too many to go list.

Repeatedly bringing up the Iraq war is such a weird strain of whataboutism, especially when people have already said theyā€™re against it. Itā€™s almost as if some in this thread are unwilling to defend their POV when backed in a corner about what theyā€™re saying regarding Putinā€™s war (not you, but those in general who keep bringing up Iraq). Itā€™d be like if I was talking about how terrible Jeffrey Dahmer was as a serial killer, and people kept bringing up Ted Bundy out of nowhere asking if I had condemned him too.

8 Likes

Not totally correct. If Bundy and Dahmer were convicted in the same state and one got the death penalty and one did not then it would be worth a discussion.
A better analogy is more like neighbors shooting at each other over where the boundaries of where the garden wall should be. Then one neighbor asking for help from the others , so the others all refuse to talk to the one who fired first , but do not actively get involved other than supplying bullets and guns to the neighbor who was shot at.