Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

He does cite polls that demonstrate that fact, although eh didn’t elucidate the mechanism.

Also, Ukraine isn’t exactly a liberal democracy; they have coups and even Zelensky jails journalists.

I think the Russians have long prepared for being shut out of from the West. They are self-sufficient and reached that goal a few years ago, I seem to recall.
What will be interesting is if they turn to China and India and do away with dollars when trading in oil and other commodities like wheat. A BRICS currency I seem to recall reading about may come into fruition.
Would that destroy the dollar? China would welcome such a move of course.

Oooh special alert?

Fuck him.

2 Likes

Pssht, Delaware or Wyoming more likely.

1 Like

probably have prepared themselves to be shut out of the west. As far as I’m concerned they created cryptocurrency BTC and have already hacked into the brains of all the morons around the world.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WUTangKids/status/1498325012394164230?s=20&t=WX99-f5mwxJOxhKYjPBmGg

7 Likes

I like this guy’s use of long pauses

2 Likes

How am I a clown. Tell me.

1 Like

Better yet, PM him.

2 Likes

Yeah an interesting speaking style. Putin will not kill himself though. I will give Kyiv another week at most to hold out. The Russians always seems to under estimate their opponents at first then get their sh.t together after initial humiliation.

Maybe he’s after house arrest. He has a nice house.

1 Like

A modest two up and two down I heard.

Popes can quit. He can’t. They’ll eat him alive. Best to be sent to his room, with Trump’s kinky hookers.

1 Like

So only the USA is brave enough to sell weapons to Taiwan, so do you think the rest of the world will support Taiwan in a war ?

May I?

An invasion of Taiwan will be a regional war. Japan will be here. In a heartbeat. Armed and strong like mechanical Godzilla. Them and the US for shizzle and maybe wide support in the UN, but it’s not something that would spread, I think, if they simply took Taiwan and did not expand into the South China Sea.

I think we’re a few twists of the screw until we’re there.

4 Likes

Militarily? No. Maybe USA, Japan, India, and Australia.

No Uk?

2 Likes

I think the news we receive are overly enthusiastic about the Ukrainian achievements and not too realistic in general. Unfortunately.

4 Likes

Not possible.

Who are chinas friends? Who would stand to gain from a weak China? Do the math and provide me an answer!

1 Like

Of course, propaganda on both sides is inevitable. The reporting in the West is of course pro-Ukraine. No one is talking about the problems within Ukraine at this point. You see mostly innocent civilians fleeing the evil Russians, that’s the go-to narrative. The number of Russian casualties presented by Ukraine? I am very doubtful.

I am just thinking that the Russian soldiers’ spirits, in all likelihood, cannot be that high. What are they fighting for? They are not facing a mortal enemy or terrorists belonging to a different religion, they are not defending their own country, at least not facing an immediate thread, they are not overpowering Ukraine with a crushing assault like the US did in Irak, beating the enemy in submission quickly without much casualties. They face death and won’t return home as glorious victors even if they manage to achieve whatever goal they have. Might be different for Chechnyan mercenaries, but for regular young soldiers, I think it must be very tough to deal with mentally.

5 Likes