Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

Or a guy sleeping under a tree dreaming of butterflies.

Tommyism would be a step up from all of them.

2 Likes

Another good one Tommy, she points out well the cartoonish caricature narrative the western media bubble is pushing with all their might and does a rare look at a more objective analysis and if people canā€™t see the western media bubble, then they are truly immersed inside it and are unaware of the fact.

To the (exaggerated) extent that Javelin et al are a game changer, Iā€™d say the wee Switchblade and similar could be a game changer changer.

Iā€™d see a main role for it in the short term as taking out ATGWā€™s

Longer term, it only needs to be scaled down a little (if at all) to be used for targeting individuals, and then it becomes very scary indeed, unless you are a tank, and Iā€™m not.
https://www.themoviedb.org/t/p/original/svxlyJGu5UZiqZu5Xkxsz7dc8Xj.jpg

1 Like

They went in with one tank and got three more
Because Russian tank crew
Are
No doubt thinking the Ukrainians have anti tank missiles
And they donā€™t want to be another metal
bulk like they have seen around them

2 Likes

I was trying to read this like a poem given the layout

3 Likes

I had Christopher Walkenā€™s voice narrating it due to the strange breaks in flow.

3 Likes

Sees one Ukraine tank
Thinks fusing with metal box
Leaves three Russian tanks

1 Like

Peepeetape?

a 17-year-old girl sat cross-legged in front of a line of Moscowā€™s notoriously brutal riot police reading aloud the Russian constitution, which affirms the right to peaceful gatherings.

5 Likes

Do post the link where it was debunked.
We live in times when people think the Oscars slap farce wasnā€™t staged, so it must have been good editing and trickery from the video I posted if those gun shots into their legs were fake.

itā€™s fake.

The head of Chechnya republic Kadyrov desperately wants people to think he is fighting in Ukraine. First, he lied about being near Kyiv when he was seen in Chechnya. Now he says he is in Mariupol and posts this picture, not realizing, that there are no Rosneft gas stations in Ukraine

as for the kneecapping video

https://goo.gl/maps/RP5XL6VXajzZUyP2A

2 Likes

1 Like

the only thing real are the nazi lizards.

1 Like

That ā€˜fact checkā€™ does not prove the footage was fake. A few signed documents. There are a load of Biolabs documents released - doesnā€™t prove anything, which is why I never brought it up despite hearing about them in February.
Where does the video footage come from? CGI?

nobody can prove its fake
nobody can prove its real

the only thing we know for certain about this war is that there are nazi lizards amongst us that are forcing us to get vaccinated, using spike protein from their dimension to enslave the human population.

What a craphole

@cake @Mick

What do you think of these facist goons ?

The footage in the video looks real.
Azov apologists claim itā€™s fake and bring up lizards and other crap to back their claims.

well it looks like terrorist apologists claim its real and bring up covid crisis actors and other crap to their claims.

Why call me out? I already said war is tragedy all around for everyone involved, there are going to be war crimes and Russia wonā€™t be the only one to do it, of course they should be condemned.

Donā€™t make out like Iā€™m a Russian fan boy, as you have done repeatedly, you might not like what kind of fanboy I call you.

Knock off the name calling and calling people out as if they donā€™t reject all violence and any brutality they see.

1 Like