Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

Up there with the Canadian government.
I support the right to protest, especially if it is legal.
One could ask why Ukraine has banned opposition political parties - 11 a couple of weeks ago? Is it as bad as Russia?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FO8fJ5jWQAEr6-5?format=jpg&name=large

Hamas patch on the guy on the left side in russian lettering.

terrorists are there.
HAMAS
Š„ŠŠœŠŠ”
KHAMAS

I told you @cake , there are terrorists there killing people.

I asked you guys a simple question , donā€™t know why you are getting so offended.
This wasnā€™t specifically about the war by the way.

I asked how you guys feel about the fascist state in Russia and the goons that are targeting even young girls on the street.

@crusher can comment aswell

4 Likes

I had nothing to do with posting that article and never commented on it. Why call me out?

I gave my commentary in my previous post. You called me out because you are trying to portray me as being sympathetic to Russians, I am not.

Clear enough for you @Brianjones ? You position is to mindlessly echo the establishment media talking points, which are in turn the bidding of the multi national corporations and the globalists.

I asked a simple question how you guys feel about that photo.

Your reply doesnā€™t answer my question .

You position is to mindlessly echo the establishment media talking points, which are in turn the bidding of the multi national corporations and the globalists

How do you feel about being the mouth piece for the globalists, elites, the 0.01% and the multi national corporations none of whom give a damn about the smelly Wallmart shopping types?

Perhaps if the media had been asking question about why they were dicking around in Ukraine for the past couple of decades all this might have been avoided. Even now the crappy MSM that covers for these assholes canā€™t report on anything that might reflect poorly on their establishment crooks.

Lucky for them they have you to call anyone who leaves the MSM talking points as a Russian sympathizer.

https://twitter.com/AriFleischer/status/1508517797948710917

I think the photo is fake because it portrays russia for what it really is, and the media is lying about russia. IN russia they have very good values.

1 Like

Sorry, thatā€™s still not an answer to how you feel when you see this photo.

I feel the same I did about Greta when her parents convinced her that sticking her neck out was the right thing for a child to do. Ashamed.

im actually kind of curious too, because I gave my honest opinion on it.

This is from 2019.

You feel ashamed for what exactly ? If this was my daughter Iā€™d be incredibly proud of her.

I donā€™t even know what that story is or why you called me out, if they did something abhorrent of course it should be condemned.

Again, why did you call me out, I didnā€™t post that story or comment on it or have any knowledge of it

I do know the media lied about Trump colluding with the Russians and a bunch of idiots believed that and repeated the talking points about an obviously false dossier because they believe anything they are told, just as they believed Hunter Bidens laptop was Russian disinformation, because they are stupid,

Unfortunately they are too stupid to realize they are stupid and too stupid to learn for being lied to over and over again and worst of all they kept repeating the same stupid talking points from the same known liars.

Good for you. We are different. Is that OK with you?

1 Like

I donā€™t know why you have to spin it as being ashamedā€¦Iā€™m ashamed that somebody who benefits from democracy thinks that way. It seems there is a lot of shame going around.

If she was now making money from the war and geopolitics would it be okay ?

Would you be proud of her and her parents ? Iā€™m not really trying to wind you up here Iā€™m trying to figure out why you immediately jumped to the conclusion you did.

but hunter Bidenā€™s laptop has stuff on it.

1 Like

democracy is wonderful isnā€™t it? Iā€™m actually going to move to russia so nobody can disagree with me, and I heard they even put people in jail for saying stuff that doesnā€™t go with the narrative. What a good place.

1 Like

Because I donā€™t like manipulating children because they look/seem/are seen as pure. My message, through my child. And Iā€™m not spinning anything. Thatā€™s how I feel.

I prefer it to anything else out there.

Many 17 year olds are pretty independent. Do you know that she was manipulated ?