Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - March 2022

Are we playing rhetorical games, now, Brian? The picture you shared seems quite staged. I imagine it was.

Why did you jump to that conclusion ? I can find many photos and videos of the goons arresting and beating people.

This picture, and I can’t believe I’m saying this to you, but you knew that.

And on that note, I’m out. I can see that this is very very personal to you and that it upsets you a lot. Let’s call it day. Peace.

I think democracy is personal for all of us.
There’s no way to detach from that reality right now.

Ukraine now but could be Taiwan next as one VERY obvious example.

These goons and the chief goons in charge have nuclear weapons and threatening the free world.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s interesting that folks from smaller POSTCOLONIES seem to get it a bit better than folks from IMPERIAL POWERS.

It’s all about perspective and who you identify with I guess. :person_shrugging:

Guy

1 Like

The interesting thing is that this is NOT personal for me in the respect of knowing anybody from Ukraine or Russia…I don’t know anybody connected to it at all . Nobody.

For me it’s ‘personal’ because you can’t escape the repercussions of this war and the fascist regimes that are encroaching on democratic regions of the world.

The world is far too small to think you can just hide away from it.

1 Like

For what it’s worth I can see your point, and it’s quite valid. Keeping children out of all conflict in order to have a childhood, that is an honourable goal of ever there was one

If only Putin types thought the same

2 Likes

Putin sends young conscripts to battle in Ukraine to kill other kids.

But that’s still completely different (a conscript is a conscript obviously ) than some young people protesting or reading the Constitution in a public place and exercising their rights . And somebody who is 17 could be a legal adult the next day.

Besides the whole assumption of parental manipulation is a complete red herring. I was already a student in college by 17 years of age. Was I manipulated ?

1 Like

Possibly.
But they could just have
bogged down
and been abandoned.
Happens
all the time.
Thats why they make
ARV’s,
though of course
they
get stuck
too.

We had an example in a video above of Russian tanks apparently stuck in mud, where posters were insisting theyd been knocked out.

Everything is a Javelin suddenly.

Updated news. Don’t know if this is much talked about in mainstream, but it’s big elsewhere:

Russia sets fixed gold price as it restarts official bullion purchases | Kitco News

Russia’s central bank resumed its gold purchases from local banks on Monday, but it set a fixed price on the precious metal.

Starting this week, the Russian central bank will pay a fixed price of 5,000 roubles ($52) per gram between March 28 and June 30, the bank said on Friday. This is below the current market value of around $68.

The central bank added that the resumption in buying will ensure supply and uninterrupted production of local gold.

Ruble now at U$1 to 86 rubles. Last night was above 90. In other words, ruble is strengthening and nearly at its level before incursion/invasion.

2 Likes

If I was a Russian tank crew I would be hyper aware of the hand missiles and be thinking there is one in every tree

1 Like

lol this chechen guy from all the video…

my money is on he’s staging this whole thing to get out of there, and kharidov with the damn doctors jacket on…LMAO!

1 Like

There are apparently American mercenaries fighting for the Russians.

Is spelling “pedo” correctly too much to ask? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just got shocked for a second, thinking that this escalated quickly.

4 Likes

That’s interesting.

The US has been training Ukrainian troops in insurgent methods that the Iraqis used against the US.

1 Like

guy recorded this in his basement in Texas talking about he’s in Donbas. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why do you keep falling for this stuff ? This one is HILARIOUS tbh… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

to make this shit even funnier your source is this…

STOP 5G IT IS A WEAPON SYSTEM

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
these the kind of people you follow?
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Note, I used the word, ‘apparently’.
I was sent the link. Never visited that guys channel. He is free to believe what he wants, as are you. I don’t care what he thinks, nor what you think.
If it was filmed in a basement, then it is as believable as the Zelensky videos, then.

Just saw a Elon musk video where he warmed AI is a greater danger to the human race then the H bombs we
Now face

And that AI is not a walking talking robot
More
So a room
Full of massive computer powered genius that we
Are
Feeding info with our facebooks and Google
Searches and our instagrams and other social media
That this AI through all our cameras and imbedded interconnected info could one day control all that we see and are allowed access to

A massive world wide HAL (Tommy paraphrase)

1 Like