Ukraine Invaded by the Russians - September to October 2022

50k/40k/OK. It doesn’t feel like a massive MSM lie and it does feel like you have been nit picking. The question is why?

Because what you originally replied to was this

You had replied

20% of 1,000,000 is 200,000. That’s not close to what even the western or Ukrainians claim are the number of killed Russians, hence the links which according to their estimates 50k have been killed.

I won’t nit pick small numbers but off by a factor of 400% at least seems worth pointing out,

140,000 to 190,000 initially invaded. Are you suggesting that 1,000,000 invaded?

Or, perhaps we should compare battlefield deaths to the total Russian population?

All those supporters of Putin and Russian nationalists got a free train ticket to Ukraine where they will die and being left behind like dogs.

I think many will rather opt in for expensive flight ticket to Istanbul. Those without money will smashed their fingers, arms.

This will end with Russians giving away their nuclear arsenal in exchange for food. And as wrote here in beggining of conflict, German tanks will drive in Moscow to keep the order

ummm, no, check the wiki link, that’s the size of their enlisted soldiers.

I’m checking out from the thread, have a good evening and if you are in a bar, enoy the happy hour.

Retire hurt. I understand.

Not really, although I think I just got what you meant, you are talking about the percentage of killed soldiers who constituted the invading force. There might be some truth to that as numbers go.

But Russia has been rotating the soldiers and you were replying to a point that Russia has only used 20% of it’s overall force, so kind of a cop out.

You really just got that? I could have been referring to deaths on the battlefield compared to the entire population of Russia.

Seriously, think about why you didn’t get that.

You were replying to a point about the overall size of the Russian enlisted soldiers. It’s ok, sometimes things don’t come across as intended, you think it’s my fault for not reading your mind, I think you might read back your posts and ask yourself how they might read to others.

You asking “I could have been referring to deaths on the battlefield compared to the entire population of Russia” that wasn’t what was being discussed, 20% of the entire enlisted forces was being discussed and they are about 1,000,000 in number.

You replied to something that clearly stated they were talking about the entire Russian military force and then make a statement about that 20% being the total dead Russians. Yeah well excuse me for being confused.

There it is

Yes, role playing a progressive means posting 150 times and never getting the point, I admire the “not break the role” but I seriously doubt you have the stomach for it.

What’s that supposed to mean?

I’ve just shown you the original post in what has become the thread that you chose to get involved in.

Role playing a progressive? What are you on about?

1 Like

Yes, the post you replied to said the Russians have only used 20% of their forces. Their forces are 1,000,000.

You replied you thought that was the percentage that died. Well, no out of 1,000,000 that would be extremely misleading.

Nowhere in your post do you suggest you are not talking about the percentage of the 1,000,000 soldiers which is brought up in the post you replied to. One I guess must be a mind reader to understand what you really intended.

Nowhere in my post did I suggest I wasn’t talking about the entire population of Russia. Perhaps one needs to mind read you to understand your intentions. Pro NATO, no doubt.

But we had to infer you were talking about the percentage of the invading force, without you saying so, in reply to a comment which explicitly talked about the 1,000,000 number of the Russian enlisted army.

You have a good one @BiggusDickus I have other things to do.

You said similar earlier and still came back to the flame.

I’ll be playing poker at 9, so you’ll be definitely rid of me by then.

Flights out of Russia sold out after Putin’s speech.

Sounds like winning. Let’s hope the dictator doesn’t take everything and everyone down with him

2 Likes

You win, I can’t stand it any more enjoy poker at 9, might even play some myself. How does victory by progressive tactics feel?

A soldier is highly unlikely to die if he’s not at the front lines.

1 Like