Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

Not the worst suggestion, though. He could have suggested himself!

2 Likes

Russians

1 Like

Goose-stepping bastards.

1 Like

I met him at a Korean restaurant in Northern Virginia. His father is Sidney Blumenthal, a long time Clinton aide.

1 Like

Xi Jinping as mediator in the dispute:

OK, Putin, you get Ukraine.

In exchange, I get parts of Siberia.

Ukraine, you get reeducation! We can help with that too. We have lots of experience setting this up.

Guy

3 Likes

In their official account in Telegram Ukrainian nazis insult dead Taiwan volunteer who was killed in the battle for the freedom of the Ukraine.

“The great funeral for the Taiwan dog while our great warriors rot in the fields”

“You can compare, Then you say foreign mercenaries save the Ukraine, but our bravery will be forgotten”

Whose official account?

Ukrainian 35th marine brigade

Why would they do that?

Wagner’s leader (I think) justified this execution.

Sounds like bollocks frankly.

1 Like

It may just be the translation, but it refers to him as a mercenary, the Ukrainians call them volunteers.

Reads like a propaganda type post to muddy the waters. Or it could simply be just one dickhead posting.

2 Likes

Seems hard to verify. Who’s on telegram?

I don’t think this is important anyway, just some shit somebody posted on a random telegram account , could be anybody.

What’s important is Russia wrecking Ukraine’s infrastructure and creating a massive humanitarian crisis there and in Europe. Really pisses me off. Europe/NATO needs to come up with a harder response , this is not acceptable.

5 Likes

Not if it was the official unit account. As important as the other things you suggest? No, of course not. Interesting tidbit though, maybe

I thought Ukraine was winning and Russia was supposed to be out of arms supplies by April 2022.
20 Russian divisions with around 10,000 troops each are heading to the region. A long-drawn-out bogged down war of attrition may well be coming.

If only Putin decided not to continue to be a power hungry bastard, then the war would simply be over, and young, mostly unwilling Russians wouldn’t have to be senselessly lead to the slaughter. That devious Soros is such a puppetmaster!

2 Likes

Nuzhin, a convicted killer, had appeared in a Ukrainian video after he was captured, announcing he had changed sides. Just how he ended up in Russian hands is not clear but Ukrainian officials said he had not surrendered voluntarily so was not considered somebody who could be exchanged.

An exchange of prisoners of war took place on 11 November but Nuzhin was not one of them. He appears to have been attacked in Kyiv before being captured by the men who killed him.

You said in your post that he can’t stay in Ukraine because he failed a lie detector test. The BBC reports he couldn’t be exchanged because he hadn’t surrendered.

He said he was attacked in Kyiv. The BBC says that it appears he was attacked in Kyiv. Ukraine says he couldn’t be exchanged.

Saw that yesterday.