Ukraine Invasion: Specific Developments, November-December 2022

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NO FUCKING WAY. What a fucking JOKE LMAO! I’d fucking refuse to fight in this war, enemy has top rated nato pickups got main Ivan the fucking potato farmer in a fucking dingy ass hoopty ass shit show on wheels. the orc mobile.

2 Likes

That’s one nice looking used car lot.

They need something to take all the toilets :toilet: home in :wink:

Not sure if someone mentioned this already.

The Americans and the Dutch are refurbishing 90 Czech T72s and giving them to Ukraine. They are not from the Czech army, it’s just a bunch of out-dated tanks that the Czech government doesn’t know what to do with. American and Dutch money will goto upgrading fire-control system, thicker armor, a new stabilization system for the 125-millimeter main gun and an uprated, 840-horsepower engine.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November 2022

Russians needlessly suffering heavy losses to the point where their elite marines don’t want to continue.

New mobilized Russian troops are choosing to surrender en masse whenever they can instead of being used as cannon fodder.

Russian troops rushing into a house in Pavlivka, which was hit by Ukrainian artillery. Some Russians actually escaped their fate by moving too slowly.

aren’t soldiers trained to never go in major clusters? wtf was that. like 12 lives gone in a flash. insane.

You could have stopped there.

3 Likes

This is why I loathe the celebrity class.

Someone has been hammering the TRT

John McAfee

Back from the dead

Russian defense line in Kherson is crumbling. The sudden attack at the central part of Khetson caught Russians by surprise, and Ukrainians are already in Barativka.

Russia shills found dead in a ditch.

3 Likes

Ukrainians has full control of Kalynivs’ke in the Kherson region

1 Like

Map is already changing

Uncle Fester ordering retreat, but they got about 16-20k soldiers stuck there unable to exit.

an absolute disaster, Russia was hoping for Dunkirk escape but ended up getting absolutely fucked.

Russia Suffers ‘Catastrophic Strategic Disaster’ In Ukraine, Says Pentagon

1 Like

If the map is accurate, lots of Russian troops still managed to cross the Dnieper despite Ukrainian efforts.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/yrjd9d/wife_of_a_russian_mobik_claims_extremely_high/

mind blowing shit here. calls the Ukrainian’s Hohols all while talking about how russia is killing its own men and how people are being executed for coming back alive.
bizzzzaro shit.

“My husband just called me, told me everything that’s been happening there since they’ve arrived on the 1st [of November]. On the first day when they were sent there, to Luhansk, he said the first company was sent forward. Only seven boys have returned. After this the company commander of these 7 boys, tied their hands, painted a green cross on them, started to beat them calling them deserters. After he took these 7 guys somewhere and they haven’t been seen since. Then they sent forward another company, the 4th. The ones that returned said they’re being killed there, they heard on their radio their own [russian] people saying “the “toys” have arrived, you can start shooting”. They’re being killed by their own soldiers.

He [husband] informed that when the soldiers from 4th company returned, they’ve told them, the 3rd company, not to go up there. Then they got an order from command to leave their positions. After they’ve relocated to a new position they were told that at 5pm they will all be evacuated. At 4pm they came under a shelling attack by their own artillery and at this point they began retreating. Other guys have said that they’ve seen while on the fields that it’s their own shooting at them. They’ve asked to shoot back but were denied and told that they’re forbidden to shoot back. Then they’ve decided to move to new positions and entered a settlement. The locals that live there told them after they left their previous position helicopters and armored vehicles opened fire on it. While they were hiding in a building in the settlement, they saw an inscription on the wall that said “Run from here, run”. Now it’s being announced that they’re being called deserters but they’re being killed by their own people, they’re not even being killed by the hohols (derogatory russian term for Ukrainians), they’re being killed by their own people! They were brought there just like toys, just to flout them. Please help us to take them out of there, I beg you, please…”