Ukraine Invasion: Specific Developments, November-December 2022

Schwab is a gopher.
Surely you WEF disciples know that?

The deep state blob don’t lose wars.
Seeing that Put la is on board with the reset… we will have to see where this all goes.

Putin is on board with the great reset? I’m not sure where you are getting that, but I don’t think so.

Putin is the person who started the genocidal against the neighboring country for reasons beyond the conspirologist and other nonsense which someone with the name of pastry feels oblidged to constantly post here, hoped you would understand that i am just being sarcastic.

That can’t be it at this point. It’s winter.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ukraine Invasion: General Discussion, November-December 2022

Genocide? Utter nonsense. They could flatten Ukraine in a day or two if they wanted to wipe out everyone there.
But carry on. Will you tell me I don’t understand Rusha?
P.S. I don’t support NATO nor Rusha. Never have. Nor do I care if you think I did or didn’t.

If you mean nukes, well… If you mean conventional means, you definitely delusional and clearly ignore the reality of what is going on during last 9 months.

Please, everyone, try and keep to specific developments here

A post was split to a new topic: From Ukraine

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1608505304257265664?s=20&t=VrEHoWtL0IJXu-A8-lTu5w

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So, I’ve been hearing about this for quite some time:

The European Union and the United States are now targeting maritime protection and indemnity (P&I) insurance clubs to limit Russian shipping capacity and cap the price of its oil, meaning we’re finally beginning to see some smart sanctions for a stupid war.

P&I clubs are maritime insurance groups that specialize in open-ended, large-risk claims. P&I insurance is a requirement for all heavy cargo and container vessels. Under the new sanctions, European P&I clubs can no longer offer insurance to a vessel carrying Russian oil at a price higher than $60 a barrel.

The squeeze is on and results could come quickly:

Past success
In 2012, the EU denied P&I insurance to Iran, effectively halting global Iranian energy exports within hours.
In 2017, I published research that pointed out that Kim Jong-un was acquiring nearly all of his most troublesome goods by sea, and recommended targeted sanctions against P&I clubs with North Korean vessels in their ranks.
Within days of the U.S. and EU imposing such sanctions, North Korea’s activities ground to halt. The regime wound up engaging in high-risk, low-reward sea-to-sea transfers to try to make ends meet.

The Russians have a plan though:

With Russian trade, there are now three distinct shipping groups emerging:

• The Western fleet, which is the largest and most transparent, but faces the most restrictions;
  • The “shadow fleet,” which comprises older takers that operate outside the G7 orbit for insurance and certification. This is less transparent than the Western fleet, avoiding disclosures on charterers or destinations;
  • A “dark fleet,” which actively tries to hide activity and tankers by turning off satellite transponders or sending spoof signals. Its primary goal has been covert trade in crude from Iran and Venezuela, but similar activities are starting to emerge in Russia. This fleet could consist of around 100 tankers, but estimates vary.

Japan looks to take a hit for the team:

Three Japanese insurance companies will stop insuring ships for damage in all Russian waters due to the war in Ukraine, potentially affecting Japan’s energy imports such as liquefied natural gas (LNG), the Nikkei newspaper said on Saturday.

1 Like