Underwater tunnel China could use to invade Taiwan

Sure, but that still won’t be cheap.

Expand the labor force. The slogan will be, YOU HAVE ONLY ONE DAY TO WORK FOR THE GLORY OF MOTHER GINA. They can be heroes just for one day.

2 Likes

Beijing's bullish bridge to Taiwan and the age of 'Great China' - Nikkei Asia.

For people who don’t like paywalls

https://archive.ph/MhuxT

A long time since I heard Bowie. I miss the guy.

1 Like

I play Lazarus when I’m feeling shitty. It helps.

2 Likes

Apologies to @Belgian_Pie but I edited the title to make it less clickbaity and more accurate (as seeing the original thread title made my heart skip a beat).

1 Like

Mine too. Chinese invasion? Earth tremors? I had a panicked vision of the PRC unleashing its most awesome weapon — a million strong army of obese “little emperors” that will deafen and devour anyone in its path.
They’ll come dressed in military-green Winnie the Pooh bibs. Be afraid.

1 Like

Maybe I’ve just been here longer :slight_smile: The title will have to be something like “CHINESE PARATROOPERS LANDING AT CKS MEMORIAL HALL” to get me going I think. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing

2 Likes

It baited you, you clicked on it! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, that’s typically how bait works.

Given this place, it’ll be like “Well, THIS seems odd…”

Oh chicken little we can do better :grin: now make a stiff drink, and whip out your trusty incognito mode, because you’re about to get redpilled af. :shushing_face:

Those extremely localized earthquakes in Hsinchu were most certainly the local CCP sleeper cell testing their EARTHQUAKE WEAPON. Now who’s to know if they got the results they wanted out of the dry run, but let’s hope they still have a ways to go. If not…

They say 80% of the buildings in Taipei would be decimated if a mag 7+ earthquake showed up to play. Now say they cook up a quake of that magnitude with their ezquake oven and mass chaos would surely ensue, right? Right. Then, according to plan China swoops in with their forces to help with the humanitarian crisis by using the classic geopolitical mullet approach - win hearts and minds in the front, play hardball in the back. Badabingbadaboom ccp in the room. :crazy_face: /s

Seriously, some of the straws people grasp for here in regards to the ccp are so damn comical. Hard to take it seriously, to be honest…and being honest again this ridiculous paranoia toward this group really serves to help strawman legitimate anti-ccp positions, ugh

3 Likes

People will still be buying bubble tea and riding on the sidewalk.

2 Likes