United States, anymore?

Hopefully it will break up. Texas and California can survive just fine alone. I do not see it happening but hope it will.

Still mad about the war?
:grin:

Who you replying to, and which war?

The U.S. is a great country. Why would you want it break up?

Crusher…
I thought he was English.
So I was referring to the The American Revolutionary War.
He said he’d like to see the US break up.

Oops, my bad- just assumed you were talking to a neo-Confederate wacko.

Many rioters also had something else in common as they sought to upend the American government in an insurrection that bristled with Confederate flags, racist symbols and conspiracy theories: They were ex-members of the military and police or actively employed by the armed services and law enforcement.

“It’s an incredibly disturbing trend,” retired U.S. Army Col. Jeffrey D. McCausland, a professor of national security at Dickinson College and former dean at the U.S. Army War College, said in an interview. “These are people who are supposed to uphold the Constitution and the law, yet they were doing the exact opposite.” . . .

Video now removed from social media also showed 45-year-old Adam Newbold, who the Navy confirmed as a retired Navy SEAL, saying how proud he was of what happened in the nation’s capital. He posted the video from a car as he returned to Lisbon, Ohio. . . .

Kurt Braddock, a professor at American University who has written extensively on extremist groups said that, in recent years, greater numbers of ex-military and law enforcement are becoming involved with extremist groups, which he said provide “a sense of identity and direction.” . . .

Caesar Alvarez, a former sheriff’s deputy in rural New Mexico, said that in the past four years he’s seen increased vitriol being spewed among current and former law enforcement on social media.

“Statewide, like in most places, law enforcement is pro-Trump, pro right-wing,” Alvarez said. “

:popcorn:

Working on my tunnel/bunker as we speak.