Welcome to the unofficial Forumosa Cycling Club. Whether you’re just coming for a family trip, seeing relatives, staying for a year or two or in for the long haul, all are welcome!
I normally hold rides on weekend mornings that range from 50-100km with up to 1000m elevation. Below is the updated template for those of you who may be new.
If you plan on joining, please please inform me via PM or you can join the LINE group so you can receive updates if the routes changes or I cancel.
Below is the template I normally use for rides.
Hope to see you out there!
- Meet up/Departure time:
- Weather Check:
- Meet up location:
- Intended Route:
- Approximate Distance:
- Approximate total elevation gain:
- Estimated total trip time from meet up:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
- Route is subject to change during the ride!
- IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING, please leave a message here on the thread so I can have your contact information before we meet up.
- Please wear a helmet. Those participating in our rides are highly suggested to wear a helmet for ones own safety.
- Please bring tire repair tools, cash/EasyCard, Photo ID/health insurance cards, mobile phones, food, and any medication you may need.
- Please make sure you are equipped with at least rear lights for the climate could change at high altitudes!
- Please ride at a safe following distance from cars and other motor vehicles on the road. We share the road, we don’t own it.
- Please follow proper riding etiquette and use hand signals for everyone’s safety
- The “Unofficial Forumosa Cycling Club” is not for profit and we are not sponsored by any entity or have any signed agreement or direct ties with this forum.