Unscramble the following words

Rules:

1. I will start off the game with a scrambled word.
  2. The poster who unscrambles and posts it first, gets to post the next scrambled word.
  3. Please use words you would use in class or any decent establishment.

WORD 1:

paaaatnhiosrgm

[quote=“Rinkals”]Rules:

1. I will start off the game with a scrambled word.
  2. The poster who unscrambles and posts it first, gets to post the next scrambled word.
  3. Please use words you would use in class or any decent establishment.

WORD 1:

paaaatnhiosrgm[/quote]

phantasmagoria

Why you’d use this word in a decent establishment is beyond me.
:s

WORD 2:

eeeiiobchlmnnprs

INCOMPREHENSIBLE or did you mean PROBLEM IN CHINESE… oh, that’s more than one word.

My word (it’s really long):
aaaabdeehiiiiilmmnnnrssssttt

Antidisestablishmentarianism

Piece of cake.

New word

hsaaielvnt

leviathans

Next word:

nictroteop

[quote=“Rinkals”]
Next word:

nictroteop[/quote]

protection

next word:

EMIGRANT

[quote=“elektronisk”]
EMIGRANT[/quote]

Emigrant it is then.

trlfmpao

platform

Next word:

ptgsoni

[quote=“Rinkals”]platform

Next word:

ptgsoni[/quote]

posting (?)

Next word: supmgy

gypsum

Next word:

roamufos

FORUMOSA

NEXT WORD

OCIBURN

Rubicon.

Next word:

nnocetthital

Dragonbones…are you sure you spelled that right before scrambling it?

Chou

Yes. I’ve checked it three times, once before posting and twice just now. I scrambled it manually (and I unscramble words mentally rather than using an online unscrambler, otherwise what’s the point?), but I unscrambled it both manually and via software unscrambler, which did recognize the word in that spelling, as did Google, with 474,000 hits. Hint: it’s a proper noun, and part of the word has something to do with Dolly Parton. Oh, it’s not THAT hard…

:astonished: you’ve been using software for this game… :fume:

No, I specifically stated that I have not! :raspberry: Read the damn post!

However, upon being questioned about whether I might not have made an error, I used software to double check it so that you can be confident I both spelled and scrambled the above word correctly. I think this is reasonable.

Just palying with your head to mitigate my feeling like an idiot for … feeling like an idiot. Dolly Parton is not helping, but leave it at that, it will be solved.

Dolly Parton? Is the unscrambled word “boobs”?

No.

And the unscrambled word can be parsed perfectly into a string of alternating words and initializations, the only non-obvious of which is based on (here, scrambled) the letters CHO.

No.

And the unscrambled word can be parsed perfectly into a string of alternating words and acronyms, the only non-obvious of which is an acronym based on (here, scrambled) the letters CHO.[/quote]

Damn… I didn’t even use software to do that. I thought I’d got it all by myself.