Unsolicited Advice

Back in the days when I went to a lot of business dinners in Taiwan, I used to down a bottle of Lao Hu Ya Dzu (spelling?) prior to beginning the festivities, a local sports drink. It did help prevent hangovers.

Improving one’s grasp of non-verbal communication saves much effort in the long run…

:laughing: :howyoudoin: :no-no: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just keep it in your pants.

…You gonna need somebody on your bond…

You should take the “Me, Myself and I” out of this conversation…

…Wake Up Mama…turn your lamp down low…

“… mellow down, easy…
when you really wanna blow your top…”

What I’d like to tell teenaged boys whose arms encircle their girlfriends while in public:

“Give her just a few inches of breathing room lad. She won’t fly away!”

In most cases, I might add: “If all of the other guys have the same haircut, yours doesn’t look so unique anymore.”

[quote=“Tomas”]What I’d like to tell teenaged boys whose arms encircle their girlfriends while in public:

“Give her just a few inches of breathing room lad. She won’t fly away!”

In most cases, I might add: “If all of the other guys have the same haircut, yours doesn’t look so unique anymore.”[/quote]
I usually just get up real close to them and start breathing heavy and say, “Stick your finger down her pants dude. Stick your finger in there.”

Hey, you better get that thing out of the deal there, yeah, that one, no, not like that, yeah, there, now take the other one, yeah, move it over beside the whatchmacallit, no, on the other side, yeah, OK, good, now do that other thing with the doohickey, yeah, no not like that, what are you, nuts?
Yeah, like that.
OK, that’s way better.
Jeez, for a minute there I thought you were going to, you know, like last time.
Whew.

[quote=“the chief”]Hey, you better get that thing out of the deal there, yeah, that one, no, not like that, yeah, there, now take the other one, yeah, move it over beside the whatchmacallit, no, on the other side, yeah, OK, good, now do that other thing with the doohickey, yeah, no not like that, what are you, nuts?
Yeah, like that.
OK, that’s way better.
Jeez, for a minute there I thought you were going to, you know, like last time.
Whew.[/quote]

Bit late now, isn’t it, geeenius?

The best thing for morning hangover is to get very drunk the night before.

Sometimes you’ll see a little sign on top of the urinal that says ‘No touching needed’.

This is FALSE. DO NOT BELIEVE IT; I obeyed the sign and ended up wetting the inside of my trousers down the entire leg!

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Sometimes you’ll see a little sign on top of the urinal that says ‘No touching needed’.

This is FALSE. DO NOT BELIEVE IT; I obeyed the sign and ended up wetting the inside of my trousers down the entire leg![/quote]
Today I went to pee and the sign said “Come closer please!” A lot of them do. But this one used the smiley. The one with the ‘O’ face.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“Stray Dog”]Sometimes you’ll see a little sign on top of the urinal that says ‘No touching needed’.

This is FALSE. DO NOT BELIEVE IT; I obeyed the sign and ended up wetting the inside of my trousers down the entire leg![/quote]
Today I went to pee and the sign said “Come closer please!” A lot of them do. But this one used the smiley. The one with the ‘O’ face.[/quote]

I did that once.
Only once.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“Stray Dog”]Sometimes you’ll see a little sign on top of the urinal that says ‘No touching needed’.

Today I went to pee and the sign said “Come closer please!” A lot of them do. But this one used the smiley. The one with the ‘O’ face.[/quote]

They must have a special detector that can determine your ‘reach’. I’ve never seen that notice. :discodance:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]The best thing for morning hangover is to get very drunk the night before.[/quote][quote=“Stray Dog”]Sometimes you’ll see a little sign on top of the urinal that says ‘No touching needed’.

This is FALSE. DO NOT BELIEVE IT; I obeyed the sign and ended up wetting the inside of my trousers down the entire leg![/quote]So you can do humour. The funny kind, I mean. I chuckled out loud at those.

No way… That’s tragic and not a little unsettling.