Unsolicited Advice

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“babaroomba”]
Bullshit. I’m an American…[/quote]

And I’d be highly, highly suprised if you graded for ETS…[/quote]

Fuck ETS. They couldn’t pay me enough. No, they could. If they’re willing to pay in excess of 3,000/hr, I’ll reconsider. We all have our prices.

[quote=“babaroomba”]
Fuck ETS. They couldn’t pay me enough. No, they could. If they’re willing to pay in excess of 3,000/hr, I’ll reconsider. We all have our prices.[/quote]

They’ve been begging you again, have they?

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“babaroomba”]
Fuck ETS. They couldn’t pay me enough. No, they could. If they’re willing to pay in excess of 3,000/hr, I’ll reconsider. We all have our prices.[/quote]

They’ve been begging you again, have they?[/quote]

Well, this is way off topic, but I have an issue with the monopoly that ETS enjoys, and the extent to which they profit from that. No organization should hold such sway over the educational lives of others. I could go on about how ETS essentially ‘Americanizes’ test takers with their questions, even though their stated policy (no, I’m not quoting, but paraphrasing) is to be culturally neutral (an impossibility). So, yes, ETS is evil. And I’ll sell my soul to the devil, sure, by the hour, for 3,000NT.

Fortunately, US universities are starting to realize that data provided by ETS is not worth a hill of beans.

So let’s tie this into the topic. New advice:

If you want to attend a US university, you can’t avoid ETS. So if you can’t pass their tests, cheat.