Updated! Upcoming Dj events in Taipei

*** SUGAR EVERY WEDNESDAY @ LUXY - big djs, big sound!!

09-04th Deep Inside - Taipei’s newest Hit night of Deep and Tech House w. Saucey and SL

09-09 White House @ Room 18 w. Resident Saucey and Guests

09-17th (note change of date!!)Connect @ Luxy a night of tech house and breaks with Edmund and the Sundance kid, plus residents Saucey and Trix

09 - 25 JUST ADDED! CITRUS W> JOHNNY FIASCO, Sure to be a wicked party with JF’s first time in Taiwan!

10-08th Swanks 2 year anniversary Party @ Sparq in Taichung - Saucey returns the then middle city to hold his monthly court!

Hello Saucey,
I am interested in seeing Johnny Fiasco when he plays at the Luxy. I live in Taichung so I am not really familiar with the LUXY. Will there be pre-sale tickets for Fiasco or will tickets be just sold at the door on the night??. Also do you have any news of other quality house DJs coming to Taiwan in the near future?. Cheers Erick

Erick,
Try here. luxy-taipei.com/
They have a mailing list which will keep you up to date with what’s happenin
I really like Luxy, cool place!

Or, check a new site: www.taipeinightlife.com
with a listing and activities of clubs.

Sorry, Johnny FIasco is now on the 24th of September, here is some additional info.
Citrus is more than the name of a party, it is the name of a following. Nearly into its third year now, Citrus is the party that has triggered the current trend of music predominantly heard in Taiwan

For people who have recently arrived in Taiwan and are interested in house music here is some background info on 2 of Luxy’s Citrus residents. (please see last post…this is part 2)

DJ SL began spinning in New York over 10 years ago and by 1999 held residency at some of New York and Boston