**urgent** need to talk to tmwc

After labasting me about being “uncontactable,” I have resolved to contact twmc at the earliest opportunity.

However, after trying several times to contact him via his portable tele-communications device these past few days, I am filled with worryment that he may have got irrevesibly tangled up in his own hair style, been incarcerated by the coastguard or has simply KEELED over.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of this slippery fish, then please let me know,

A very concerned Dangermouse.

The Japanese coastguard? Hee hee! I shouldn’t have. I really shouldn’t have. I was informed last evening that he was reportedly hanging around in a Hsintien garden a couple of Sunday afternoons ago and was noticeably absent from an impromptu performance by one of Taipei’s foremost proponents of jug band music shortly afterwards.

There were rumours an Okinawan Coast Guard snatch and return squad were seen entering Taiwwanese waters recently, do you think it’s related?

HG

You lot can just piss off with your smart-arse jokes.

DM, is your real name Mr Patel? I only got your messages a few minutes ago. Telecomms are crap. Why not just send a wallah with a message and I’ll meet you at the gentleman’s club.

You lot can just piss off with your smart-arse jokes.

DM, is your real name Mr Patel? I only got your messages a few minutes ago. Telecomms are crap. Why not just send a wallah with a message and I’ll meet you at the gentleman’s club.

Do I look like I come from Pakistan?

You told me that was one of your destinations? Have you returned already? :stuck_out_tongue: