US Election 2016

What’s in there: thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 … ment-dump/

Lots of collusion with their shills in the mainstream media. Lots of fakery and lying. And of course, the anti-Sanders collusion.

And now, the lawsuit…

observer.com/2016/06/debbie-wass … primaries/

[quote]On June 28, the Miami-based law firm Beck & Lee filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“There are essentially six legal claims we are asserting in this lawsuit on behalf of the composed class members,” said attorney Jared Beck in a YouTube video announcing the lawsuit. “The first is a claim for fraud—against the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz[/quote]

And so forth.

You can tell a lot about people from where they choose to build walls. Or circle the wagons…

twitter.com/BKrab1/status/75723 … 64/photo/1

This one is designed to keep Americans out.

Anybody in politics today- hey, DNC!- needs to remember the words of Martin Lomasney, the old Irish ward boss from Boston:

It’s Il Douche’s fault…

politico.com/story/2016/07/d … dnc-226100

[quote]Several senior Democratic officials with ties to Hillary and Bill Clinton told POLITICO that campaign higher-ups have been trying to replace the oft-off-message Florida congresswoman from the start of Clinton’s campaign late last year.

John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman – and a former top adviser to Barack Obama – broached the idea of replacing Wasserman Schultz as early as last fall, only to be rebuffed by the president’s team, according to two people with direct knowledge of the conversation.

“It came down to the fact that the president didn’t want the hassle of getting rid of Debbie,” said a former top Obama adviser. “It’s been a huge problem for the Clintons, but the president just didn’t want the headache of Debbie bad-mouthing him… It was a huge pain in the ass.[/quote]

To Odouche, everything that actually needs doing is a pain in the ass. Although he prefers the more polite term ‘distraction’

So many juicy stories. Remember when the talking heads were all over the RNC convention for this kind of rhetoric?

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/2 … t-clinton/

Civility is dead, but even if it were alive it wouldn’t apply.

But Bernie has endorsed Bubbette! Doesn’t that make everything jake? No, there are some things that can’t be unsaid, and some genies that can’t be put back in the bottle. Our cranky old necromancer has raised up what he cannot put down. He should have read less Alinsky and more Lovecraft.

Not all that farfetched, actually…

washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html

Motive? Pooty’s no Bubbette fan, and he can be petty. Also…

A little thin, but borderline plausible.

I would have preferred if the GOP had stolen the nomination from Trump so that the entire party could have gone down in a giant fireball, and probably the entire political process with it after Clinton would have waltzed into the presidency and run amok. Because then the GOP would have had to own that one.

As it is, I suspect that she’ll win (and still be awful), but that will re-energise the GOPe for 2020 (which they’ll still lose due to demographic changes). The average rube in the party will actually believe that if only they’d backed Cruz (who would have had no chance in hell of winning), everything would be okay, and will go willingly like a lemming behind the cardboard cutout in 2020.

Even if Trump gets elected I predict that he won’t achieve very much due to a combination of GOPe collaboration with the enemy and the Gramscian long march through the institutions bearing fruit.

The USA inches another step towards becoming the Brazil of the north. Nothing to see here, move along.

That since no bank in America (with the exception of Deutschebank, which has its own, er, involvement with Russia) will loan Trump any money after he’s constantly welched, he’s heavily reliant on finance from Russia controlled by Pooty to keep his balls in the air?

That his campaign manager is heavily involved with the former Ukranian pro-Russian prime minister and President Yanukovich; that his European and Russian policy advisor has been working with Gazprom for years, and is still involved with oil and gas development in Russia with a former Gazprom exec (and you don’t get involved with oil and gas in Russia without Pooty’s permission); that the one thing they both really want to get is sanctions on Russia lifted so they can get back to business?

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the … d-response

That one of Pooty’s main goals is to tear Europe apart as much as possible by supporting anti-EU right-wing parties, and rollback NATO (which I agree should not have been expanded so much), and that Trump is a perfect stooge, who will repeat anything that anybody who is standing beside him says?

[quote]On Monday night, however, Trump offered an even more explicit ultimatum to NATO allies.
“I want them to pay,” he said. “They don’t pay us what they should be paying! We lose on everything. Folks, we lose on everything.”
He went on to criticize former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy record: "She makes it impossible to negotiate. She’s not a negotiator. She’s a fool.”
“We have to walk,” Trump added. “Within two days they’re calling back! Get back over here, we’ll pay you whatever the hell you want.”
“They will pay us if the right person asks,” he said. "That’s the way it works, folks. That’s the way it works.[/quote]

Putin’s goal is to push America down; he’s got the perfect motivation for putting this clown in office.

Really bad optics at the DNC convention. Not noticing a lot of American flags, but…

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/215544

If the Dems think they’ve got nothing to prove re their patriotism, they’re wrong.

Also, throwing out food instead of giving it to the poor…

nypost.com/2016/07/26/delegate-s … d-to-poor/

`Nuther wall…

[quote=“MikeN”]The Revolution will be televised, even if it’s miniscule on either side

[quote]RNC’s bizarre protest theater: Cops and journalists vastly outnumber actual protesters
A few right-wing dudes with guns meet a few angry leftists – and a massive press corps desperate for action [/quote]
[/quote]

By way of comparison…

mediaite.com/online/how-enth … found-out/

Frayed of what?

Still not as bad as 1968. Good thing they put up those barricades.

For those who aren’t into emphasizing feelings over facts, this is a great summary of most predictions made by prominent statisticians.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016 … .html?_r=1

Well, the Bernie bros are not taking things well. Still, they’re mostly peaceful. Some clashes with the police, but mostly walkouts and and sit-ins. A lot them say they wish he’d done as Cruz did - the political equivalent of a suicide bombing.

The BLM protests are pushing whites to the back. No racism there, nope.

The MSM is gushing over the glass ceiling thingie, while the Donald is getting a big bump in the polls. Everyone knows much of the media are partisan, especially after Wikileaks revealed the coordination. We’ll see in November how badly the American voters need to prove to themselves that they’re not sexist.

Diversity! Inclusion! Unity! Bullshit!

If both major parties go under at the same time, I for one will rejoice. A third party vote is more meaningful now than it has been in centuries.

A brilliant discussion and analysis by Thomas Frank and Robert Scheer, who are currently attending the Democratic convention. Thomas Frank is the author of two political books that I’ve read, What’s The Matter With Kansas and The Wrecking Crew, and writes a column for The Guardian. Robert Scheer is the editor at truthdig.com. They are discussing why Hillary is a disaster. Neither of them are Trump supporters (in fact, they both supported Bernie Sanders). Anyone who wants to understand why Trump could win this election should take the time to watch this interview, but liberals in particular need to hear this.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxYOKW_H30M

[quote=“rowland”]Well, the Bernie bros are not taking things well. Still, they’re mostly peaceful. Some clashes with the police, but mostly walkouts and and sit-ins. A lot them say they wish he’d done as Cruz did - the political equivalent of a suicide bombing.

The BLM protests are pushing whites to the back. No racism there, nope.

The MSM is gushing over the glass ceiling thingie, while the Donald is getting a big bump in the polls. Everyone knows much of the media are partisan, especially after Wikileaks revealed the coordination. We’ll see in November how badly the American voters need to prove to themselves that they’re not sexist.

Diversity! Inclusion! Unity! Bullshit!

If both major parties go under at the same time, I for one will rejoice. A third party vote is more meaningful now than it has been in centuries.[/quote]

I’m not sure that anyone could fix this mess. I’m not even sure another Pearl Harbor or 9/11 type event could unite the country at this point, regardless of who would be in power from whichever party. I think that there are fundamental divisions within the USA that can no longer be papered over. It might be time to start seriously talking about separation, hopefully more like Czech Republic/Slovakia than India/Pakistan (or Pakistan/Bangladesh).

[quote=“Dog’s_Breakfast”]A brilliant discussion and analysis by Thomas Frank and Robert Scheer, who are currently attending the Democratic convention. Thomas Frank is the author of two political books that I’ve read, What’s The Matter With Kansas and The Wrecking Crew, and writes a column for The Guardian. Robert Scheer is the editor at truthdig.com. They are discussing why Hillary is a disaster. Neither of them are Trump supporters (in fact, they both supported Bernie Sanders). Anyone who wants to understand why Trump could win this election should take the time to watch this interview, but liberals in particular need to hear this.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxYOKW_H30M[/quote]

That was pretty interesting, even though I come from a somewhat different angle. I imagine that it will fall on deaf ears though.

Gee imagine that. Not enough time in the day at this point. One or the other is going to be the next President and that’s it. Hillary’s writing has been on the wall for like 20 years already, it’s like telling a guy about to cross the finish line in a marathon that he’s going to be tired.

Gee imagine that. Not enough time in the day at this point. One or the other is going to be the next President and that’s it. Hillary’s writing has been on the wall for like 20 years already, it’s like telling a guy about to cross the finish line in a marathon that he’s going to be tired.[/quote]

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]
That was pretty interesting, even though I come from a somewhat different angle. I imagine that it will fall on deaf ears though.[/quote]

GuyInTaiwan, it certainly didn’t take long for you to be proved right.

Don’t you think she looks tired?