US mother ruled too Western by Saudi court will appeal

Totally serious. They bugger each other like there’s no tomorrow.

I don’t think this is a recent development, either. TE Lawrence noted it as a cultural norm.

Interesting…you liked a post in another thread that states:

“Can’t speak for other moderators, but blanket statements that are made negatively based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or political affiliation. At least as far as I am concerned in IP don’t bring about civil discourse.”

I’m a contrarian.

A modern man indeed. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you

I don’t care.

It’ll be interesting to see how Drew Binsky (YouTube world traveller visiting every country) fares. He’s Jewish.

I don’t mind that you are contrarian. But if you gonna talk the talk then better be ready to walk the walk

It could easily have been an accidental like. However you look at it, a like certainly isn’t talking the talk.

I’m not sure why you are making such a deal of a like I posted on another thread. However, I shall up my I don’t care to I don’t give a toss. Although I do care enough to reply to you, which surely counts for something?

I was more saying like in a friendly loving way … like if you gonna talk the talk then you better be ready to walk the walk :heart_eyes::innocent::heart::revolving_hearts:

This is clearly important to you and I appreciate that.

Night night BigDick

Good night.

All from one like on another thread. That was special.

I feel good about myself

It’s good to feel good about yourself.

Well yeah I’ve seen Le Bureau des légendes, though that was about Iran.

Still, she’s not going back to Saudi Arabia.