US Navy confirms UFO videos are REAL

Dare I ask, what are the black triangles?

Oh boy…

Oh boy oh boy you gone done it now.

:joy:

1 Like

Golden triangle I know, Bermuda triangle ok, but black triangles. Lay it out there brother, I’m all ears.

1 Like

The Black Triangles have been sighted fairly regularly since the 1980s with some reports going back earlier. A famous early ‘flap’ was the Hudson Valley in the 80s.

They are usually low flying silent craft, usually seen at night, often with three bright lights at each corner and sometimes one bottom center.
May or may not emit a hum.
May or may not take off in the blink of an eye.
Some say they are semi transparent or they try to camoflauge themselves and they just notice them due to the way they block out starlight as they move.

Been seen a lot in the USA near airbases and sometimes in UK and Belgium , which leads me to suspect they may be NATO communications surveillance craft…A LOT of people have reported seeing these things, even flying over their houses in towns and cities.

They could be some kind of electric motor lighter than air hybrid vehicle. Or just a really slow flying drone. Or …Something ELSE from out THERE.

One things for sure whatever they are they are UFOs and these things do exist !

:zipper_mouth_face:

Drones would be my best explanation too

Something like this

UFO by definition. But I believe those are man-made craft with some sort of anti-gravity propulsion system and invisibility cloaking system.

The fact that they’ve been seen means they need to up their game on the invisibility cloaking technology. XD

You got me, I’m actually alien slime in human form!

I’d love to work for the Pentagon UFO unit. That’d be a dream job.

2 Likes

Eh, GA drones… predators and predator derivatives. :wink:

Everyone dies get a background check, but basic background checks aren’t that invasive - even investigations for clearances aren’t necessarily that invasive.

I’m thinking drones . . .

The udders appeared to have been removed with precision — straight, even cuts, as if made by a sharp object.

The reproductive systems had been cut out cleanly as well, and without disturbing other organs.

There was no indication of predator activity and perhaps strangest of all, scavenging animals appeared to have hardly touched these six cow carcasses found in a seven-day span this year on ranchland in rural Crook County. . . .

Shannon, who lives on the ranch with his two sons, reported no predators or birds had touched the cow. There were no tracks, and no blood surrounding it. The cow’s left cheek, tongue and three of its teats had been cut away cleanly. But the eyes, usually the first body part to be scavenged after death, were untouched. There were no bullet holes and a scan of the cow by a metal detector turned up none.

It’s not usually required after you die. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

1 Like

What an udder tragedy.

I mean, you can create the image of a several kilometres large flying object on basically any radar using one of them ready-to-use popcorn pans, some string and a broomstick.

The videos are probably real. But the UFOs?

Crook indeed!

They are UFOs. That just means unidentified flying objects, which they are. Doesn’t mean alien space craft, but I’m definitely coming around on the idea it’s possible…

If not aliens, it’s some top-secret drone, but I highly doubt China or Russia have that kind of technology, and they’d be the only two candidates. If China and Russia can’t do it, Iran and North Korea sure as shit can’t.

So I’m not saying aliens… but aliens.

Do they need an ARC?

1 Like

groan

2 Likes