USA and gun control

When he figures out how to win, he may be worth talking about.

If enough people would listen to him and start to talk about him, perhaps he would win.

1 Like

People like things simple…Left and Right someone to hate and blame. 5 mins of news headlines and drama a day. And like trigger issues without understanding the points in the bills and laws about to be passed,. They prefer CNN and Huffington Post headlines and narratives vs hearing speeches directly and in full context… Some “expert” to give them a summary and meaning. They prefer to root for a side that defines them vs understanding the bigger picture of whats been happening… hence we were going to be sold a Bush, B Clinton,W Bush, Hilary Clinton, Jeb Bush or their backups

1 Like

It’s the candidate’s job to get people to listen to him.

I like Rand a lot, but what he really needs is a bit of charisma…and a gay hairdresser. The poor man is just screaming for a makeover.

Agree with you there. Ha!

Not that I liked John Kerry either but that was the main argument of why people voted for George W lol. And they both belong to the same Elite Princeton club with Skull rings.

“Prefer” is a strong word. They only have one show in the top 25 (Cooper).

He tried to get his message out and tried doing it with clean pockets.
Unfortunately the mainstream media refused to cover him and even buried him on purpose. They don’t want him to win, they want him to disappear. He and his father have always faced an almost impossible mountain to climb.

1 Like

Thats good, hopefully declining as people wake up and stop playing into mindless duality

1 Like

Theyre just ahead of their times. They debate important issues and actually how to solve them in an era where majority of people still want a circus, drama and identity politics with fake promises. The same people who don’t dare to see their candidate is owned because they sell themselves as progressive or pretend to represent women and minorities.

I think the next generation will be wiser and not play into the orchestrated Division/Hate/Fear we see today.

1 Like

Life’s not fair, never was and never will be. A superior man manages to win anyway. And along the way, he lays waste to much of the old establishment.

It’s a matter of attacking the problem at the root. It won’t do to play by the official rules if the rules are unfair. Find the other rules - the hidden rules that actually matter.

True Trump actually came from modest beginnings and a middle class house when he was a child. His father instilled in him a good work ethic doing grunt work and the Power of Positive thinking and how thought creates reality through the teachings of Norman Vincent Peele. This is actually the real reason why he talks talks about winning so much because he practices that Positive Thoughts and Speech create reality.

Of course you’ll never see this on the MSM Owned News to them he’s a low IQ, racist, sexist, narcissistic orange clown with bad hair.

It’s a good thing we have something besides the MSM to explain how things really are.

Most people don’t bother but prejudge and buy into triggers, drama and ideology to identify with before exploring evidence beyond Newsweak, Bluffington Post, Faux News and CNN. Their opinion of him was already there far before he was president. I too had a very negative opinion of him at first and being both and Immigrant and Liberal minded I can see how attractive it is for those on the left to just buy what is being sold.

You’re certainly right there.

Honestly, Reality TV is not reality… The Apprentice is like WWF WWE. Its selling viewership Drama its not who someone is. Its sad that people don’t know better Than to base their judgement of others on TV shows. Of course a business person is going to use it to his/her advantage. Well most people don’t see that and believe its real. Oh well.

Sarcasm/not sarcasm.

Exactly. I guess bluejasn is getting what he knows about Trump off the tube. Oh well. And, we’re living in the time when more information about everything–massively more–is freely available to everybody than ever before.

We’ll Tempogain it goes both ways. How do people develop such hate for someone based off News and Youtube? For me I actually read the bills and watch the speech in full then I read MSM headlines that dont match and people protesting the wrong issues that don’t match the Bills being put up such as DACA. I don’t listen to “expert” opinions from guests who may have Ulterior corporate motives but prefer to see what the person actually says in FULL and decide for myself. I’ve caught the MSM flat out lying many times on issues unrelated to Trump even before he was a candidate. Most people don’t spend the time for that and prefer a summarized sold and triggered opinion since its convenient and matches their pre conceived ideology. Its just easier and you get to hate someone instead of having a balanced opinion.

And its pretty funny most people Blame the President for everything not understanding how a Democratic Republic form Government works lol most things he can only Veto its Congress and the Senate that people should first vent at. The President merely introduces Bills to be voted on, ordinary US citizens can do that too. More simplistic hate triggers for the masses people like it easy I guess.

This was exactly the problem with Conservatives and the crooked GOP during the Bush/Cheney era. The same sheeple mindless mentality on the Extreme Right back then I see in the Left today. The same fear, hate, confusion, divisiveness, the lack of dialogue to understand the other side but a lot of pre judging based off the lowest denominators…calling someone Racist, Sexist, Narcissist etc… really sad.