Used mobile phones in Taipei

Looking for a used HTC Dream (or Tmobile G1). I’d imagine there’d be a healthy supply of second hand models. Would the Gonghua digital plaza be a good place? I know about the mall in Ximending but I wasn’t sure if they sold used ones. Where do locals post ads for these types of things (There’s a Taipei craigslist but it’s not used at all).

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“abhapa”]Looking for a used HTC Dream (or Tmobile G1). I’d imagine there’d be a healthy supply of second hand models. Would the Gonghua digital plaza be a good place? I know about the mall in Ximending but I wasn’t sure if they sold used ones. Where do locals post ads for these types of things (There’s a Taipei craigslist but it’s not used at all).

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
That’s going to be a bit difficult because no variant of the Dream was sold in Taiwan (unless you count the Android Dev Phones that are only sold unsubsidized through the Android developer site). Any second-hand Dreams are going to be either test devices used by HTC employees or the very very unlikely used device from a foreigner. I had a HELL of a time finding a replacement battery for my Dream in Taipei because of this. Eventually had to get it mail order.

Any particular reason it has to be a Dream? Do you need it for parts or something? The Magic is a supported handset in Taiwan that you can probably easily buy both new and second-hand.