Using iTune store in Taiwan

I have seen a couple of post where it implies that you can use iTune store from Taiwan, anyone whith this experience care to explain how?
As far as I know, it’s not possible. But is it?

I’m probably wrong (never having used iTune), but doesn’t it depend on where your credit card is from? So if you have a US issued credit card, you can use the US iTune site from anywhere in the world.

Hey igorveni, I just noticed your post here and on the Lost thread.

In order to buy files throught he iTunes Music Store, you have to have a credit card with a billing address in any of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US. My apologies - I got so used to doing the season passes on my home-billed card that I forgot and thought everyone could do it. I’m sorry. :blush:

I think a gift certificate is good for anyone anywhere, though, since all you need do is key in the correct code.

STG

That’s right. They’ll accept a credit card from a country where they operate iTunes, such as the US or UK.

I downloaded the iTunes software and said that my location was the UK. They then wanted my UK credit card details. Once I’d done this I could download tracks and they’d charge my card

Still true. iTunes is still great for podcasts and organizing MP3 libraries and using an iPod and streaming radio, etc., but the iTMS is, for the moment, still limited…

Thanks guys, I got it now! :wink: