Vaccine mandates and vaccine passports

The issue I’m hung up on is true, medical consent. You can’t get consent from a person who is told they will be fired and then can’t get unemployment unless they take a vaccine. Or that they can’t carry on necessities of life like grocery stores and malls like in France. And then still expect the consent signature on the vaccine form to be valid. A signature that implies it is your own free will and you understand the risks.

Plus them removing all liability from vaccine manufacturers for any injury. And if you do get injured, they say it wasn’t the vaccine, it was coincidence.

8 Likes

Makes good points. Pro-Vaccine, but not a federal mandate.

4 Likes

Wow!

(Not a @Malasang88 quote, by the way, but more worryingly one of @Malasang88’s preferred experts).

4 Likes

I think the caveat would be breakthrough infections. For as much as people, complain about fear mongering the media, the focus on the low number of breakthrough infections is misleading to say the least.

So you think it’s spreading at the same rate in unvaccinated as vaccinated? That they all carry the same viral load regardless if vaccinated or not? That is the crux of the argument. If vaccinated limit transmission, then it makes sense to vaccinate everyone.

Watch the video I posted for you.

1 Like

Perhaps his preferred scientist would say…

1 Like

Something you want to highlight? I tried but it’s 3 hours long. Read plenty of research to back up what I said. So if you want to highlight a particular point in the video or in an article, feel free to.

Israel has reported the viral load to be the same with Delta after 2 to 6 months.

It’s broken up into subject points with timestamps. You’d find that what you believe is untrue. Perhaps stop researching newspapers.

3 Likes

What we’re seeing is reason for the complete breakdown of trust in our public institutions. When they want to convince people to get vaccinated, they make obviously false statements like “its only spreading in the unvaccinated”. When they want to convince people that mandates are necessary, they say things like “the unvaccinated put you at risk of death”.

Both statements are defensible if watered down, but even then there is an obvious tension between the two as one argues against the need of the other.

1 Like

A recently released report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests that the viral load of vaccinated people infected with the delta variant is similar to that of unvaccinated people.

This is from the British Medical Journal. Obviously, vaccinated people will be less likely to be symptomatic so there will be less sputum flying around, but they will still be transmitting the virus.

Facts have been distorted since the pandemic started. The problem with this current factual distortion is how people are going to react when they are told that they are going to need a jab every 6 months and even then people will still be dying. The lockdown followed by vaccination promised cure wasn’t actually a cure.

I don’t know. A lot of people seem to enjoy being manipulated and getting told what to do. I’ve found this to be a very surprising outcome from the pandemic response.

5 Likes

Refer back to the Israeli study I posted. Same as Delta in every single vaccinated person or only breakthrough infections? If you have a breakthrough infection, you can spread the virus but those cases are rare.

Just saw you edited your statement. So after immunity wanes which still points to needing to limit the spread.

Keyword = infected, in other words breakthrough infections. Most vaccinated people are not breakthrough infections that’s why they’re called breakthrough.

So you don’t have a point to highlight? I don’t stick to one study, publication or one scientist. So anything in particular you want to highlight go for it.

No there isn’t any one point to highlight nor is he the only person refuting some of the things you believe. I understand that, from your perspective, getting vaccines is necessary. If I had people around me contract the VID and/or die I’d want to soapbox and comply as well. I’ve had 7 people in my family either die or recover from cancer in the last 15 years but, I’m not telling you to stop eating shit and lose weight to lessen the burden on healthcare. You do you.

2 Likes

The breakthroughs are not rare. I was in the US over the summer when delta was taking over and it was obvious to me and everyone I knew that the breakthroughs were happening a lot more than they were saying.

For example there was a cluster at my friend’s work. A guy and his entire family of 4 people got it. 3 of them were fully vaccinated. What are the odds? Only found out about it because he was going in for an elective procedure and had to get tested. None of them had any symptoms. They suspect he got it from a fully vaccinated coworker who had gone to Vegas and came back with a noticeable runny nose the week before. My friend never got tested because he didn’t have any symptoms and was told he didn’t have to. For all he knew he had it too.

If the breakthrough infections and spread are so rare why shut down Elizabeth Holmes trial when a fully vaccinated juror with no symptoms who tested negative with a home rapid test and has been following masking and social distancing protocols gets a possible exposure:

Most vaccinated people in the US are not getting tested if they have no symptoms or just minor cold symptoms. But, if you look at Israel where the government is testing like crazy you can see that the breakthroughs are happening all the time.

4 Likes

You mean in Taiwan? Depends which private school. For public schools in Taiwan, they aren’t required.

That’s a very good thing, especially if, as many believe, natural “immunity” is stronger than the protection that vaccines provide. Alas, this point isn’t really being discussed in most governmental circles.

4 Likes

They don’t discuss it because they don’t care, when they do they just lie, it’s about getting everyone who is a citizen vaccinated, people who come into the US illegally they don’t care if they are vaccinated or not, because they are not citizens.

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1436395016612614174

Bunch of clowns, Fauchi trying to answer why people who have natural immunity have to take a vaccine, it makes no sense and he knows it, they did a study on those who had SARS and found 20 years later they still had strong immunity yet he is trying to deflect the question by talking about the durability of the natural response when we know some of the vaccines only have effective use for about 6 months.

6 Likes