Very hot NBC anchorwoman Natalie Morales was born in Taiwan?

Is she hot or what?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Maybe it’s just me, but I find Natalie Morales to be a very hot anchorwoman.
She’s one of the hosts on the “TODAY” morning show, which is broadcasted
every single morining on NBC.

:slight_smile:

Apparently she was born on Taiwan back in 1972. Her vater was in the US
military stationed on Taiwan at the time…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Morales

photos for those who have no idea who she is…

I think it’s just you.

What, are you saying she’s ugly? :loco: I agree that she’s not HAWT, but she’s really darn CUTE. Sometimes cute is better than sexy.

She’s pleasing to the eye in that second picture. But I think she’d look even better with a more natural hairstyle rather than that lacquered, Barbie-doll do.

Yeah, it’s just you. :laughing: Well, I haven’t watched her live, and some women look better live than in their stills, plus the voice, charisma and personality don’t come through in stills. I used to think Christie Lu Stout on CNN was hot (back when I was single :wink:), but her stills never captured her charm as well as the live vids.

excellent point…

I watch NBC in high-definition and the chicks are definitly hot hot hot! :smiley:

Nothing to be writing home about.

Lu Stout is a stunner, but I find her over-the-top American accent very offputting. Sounds like she’s faking it.

[quote=“enzo+”]

Lu Stout… Sounds like she’s faking it.[/quote]

Let’s just hope that she won’t have to “fake it” when we hook up… :smiley:

I have to step in here and share my affection for Kristie Lu-Stout. I think she’s great–attractive and sharp. To me, the “American accent” sounds genuine. She’s from the Bay Area, California…would that make her accent sound a certain way to someone? Maybe. I read somewhere on line that she’s over 6 feet tall. Not that it makes any difference to US in TV Land…

That would mean her accent is as neutral as it can get! People from the Bay Area don’t have “accents”!

No one has commented on the possibility that Ms Morales might have been born in Taiwan, and I’m sorry I don’t know anything about that either.

The only somewhat similar story I know is that Ann and Nancy Wilson, the sisters from the rock band Heart, lived in Taiwan for a period of time when they were growing up and went to Taipei American School. Military father, I think.

Christie Lu Stout is sort of hot, but that voice is just awful. She has no business delivering the news on TV. I can’t stand the sound of her voice.

This is what I found at
msnbc.msn.com/id/3080436/

Morales, who speaks Spanish and Portuguese, was born in Taiwan and spent much of the first 18 years of her life living overseas in Panama, Brazil and Spain as an Air Force “brat.”

Meh.

She would look incredibly ordinary and middle-aged without the inevitable three pounds of make-up she applies before going on camera.

As for Kristie Lu-Stout, I love how her completely unremarkable American accent stands out from all the bland wannabe-BBC accents of all those other international reporters. USA! USA! USA! :America:

Eye wrinkles aren’t sexy.

[quote=“alidarbac”]
As for Kristie Lu-Stout, I love how her completely unremarkable American accent stands out from all the bland wannabe-BBC accents of all those other international reporters. USA! USA! USA! [/quote]
Blech! Why would anyone prefer an American accent to a Brit accent, wannabe or otherwise?

Curious.

Californians do have accents.

They also don’t pronounce the "t"s in the middle of words.

like “mountain”. They go “moun’ain.”

I still like that French anchor the most. So very hawt.

My husband’s are sexy! :howyoudoin:

My husband’s are sexy! :howyoudoin:[/quote]
Wrinkles on the one eyed snake don’t count.

My husband’s are sexy! :howyoudoin:[/quote]
Wrinkles on the one eyed snake don’t count.[/quote]

你好色! :laughing: