Vicious streak

It

We have to feed all parts of our persona tash. If we don’t they come out all by themselves.

Come back soon.

jdsad :frowning:

don’t walk away from this online streak girl, face it and continue to grace us with your input. It’s people like you that make f.com a place worth coming to visit.

I wish I knew how to contact you in real life :frowning:

I count myself extremely lucky in that I am in possession of Tash’s phone number. I keep it in my left pocket where the king nestles. When the phone vibrates, I think “Ooooh I hope that’s Tash” Mostly it isn’t but it feels good.

I can fully understand Tash wanting to take a break; it happens once in a while to us Forumosans who have a greater intellect than the rest who just post endless crap for the sake of posting endless, pointless drivelly crap.

Anyone want to buy a jar of vintage snot?

BroonAristotle

[quote=“tash”]It

Streaking is not so bad…Forumosa needs more people with mean streaks :smiling_imp: Its provides lots of entertainment

The Ode to Streaking

Napoleonic complex, short and curlies, and one long streak
Geraldine and Tash showing lots of cheek
You never know which way life will go
But you know where the jumpsuits flow
Beware Beware the waving arm
Like two pigs on a farm
Juices, Juices let them run
The grinding, the grinding is almost done

[quote=“Chewycorns”]

The Ode to Streaking

Napoleonic complex, short and curlies, and one long streak
Geraldine and Tash showing lots of cheek
You never know which way life will go
But you know where the jumpsuits flow
Beware Beware the waving arm
Like two pigs on a farm
Juices, Juices let them run
The grinding, the grinding is almost done[/quote]

Someday, when you run for public office in Canada, you just know this will come back to haunt you. Won’t be my doing though… :whistle:

She is a fibber, she is posting again. Boredom will never never outweigh any other emotion…

Now how’s about you and me go out for a vicious steak!

P.S. She gave me her ‘number’ once, and it turned out to be the number of a place called, “Man hands.”
Whats that all about?

[quote=“tash”]It

Viscous is a relative term. I’m sure Mary Tyler Moore thought she was pretty viscous with Mr Grant, too.

I think she’s fantastic. You just be you. People who can’t take it and go stuff it. :wink:

[quote=“tash”]I

Dear Forumosan friends,
It’s been nearly an hour since someone emailed me or sent me a PM.
I’ve phoned everyone I know, and either their phone is off or they’re too busy to talk to me.
I can’t call home because of the time difference.
All my co-workers are used to me now, so I can’t feel “special” in the office.
I’m at my wits’ end!!
So I’m announcing that I’m never ever ever going to post on here again!
Ever! I mean it!
And I’m not going to email or PM anyone either!
That’ll teach you all for taking all this time without affirming that I am a fascinating and unique being.
How am I supposed to feel like God’s Special Little Snowflake if nobody tells me?!?!?!
Goodbye, cruel world!!

[quote=“the chief”]Dear Forumosan friends,
I’ve phoned everyone I know, and either their phone is off or they’re too busy to talk to me.
I’m at my wits’ end!!
Ever! I mean it!
That’ll teach you all for taking all this time without affirming that I am a fascinating and unique being.
How am I supposed to feel like God’s Special Little Snowflake if nobody tells me?!?!?!
Goodbye, cruel world!![/quote]

Dear schnookums,

As you know, all my fingers were broken in a freak curling accident, I am typing this with my nose. Just to let you know how special you really are. I like the way you look in leather ‘chaps,’ I like the way you blow on my hot choccy before you let me drink it, and I really like the way you snort shots of vodka off of the bar at the Shannon.
Don’t give up, dear cheifly weiffly woo.
Love,
Piglet.

:yay: :yay:

[quote=“the chief”]Dear Forumosan friends,
I’m at my wits’ end!!
Ever! I mean it!

Dear Mister Thechief,
It has been approximately 3 hours and something minutes since I last wrote you an email, and you have not written back. I am, quite frankly, finding it hard to hold back the tears. I’m telling you… I am THIS close to quitting.
IrishTears

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“the chief”]Dear Forumosan friends,
I’m at my wits’ end!!
Ever! I mean it!

Dear Mister Thechief,
It has been approximately 3 hours and something minutes since I last wrote you an email, and you have not written back. I am, quite frankly, finding it hard to hold back the tears. I’m telling you… I am THIS close to quitting.
IrishTears[/quote]

Erm, uh, right, well…I’ve been busy… :blush:

Uh, seriously, folks… if any of you are able to contact tash, please inform her that I have sent her a PM.

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“Tigerman”]Uh, seriously, folks… if any of you are able to contact tash, please inform her that I have sent her a PM.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
ok done.