Videos that just wouldn't cut it these days

Why?

Alex is not a winner

What video am I thinking of?

Group. All guys. They are dressed in various costumes. A midget is watching a woman tied to a poll be molested by…a hunchback? Huge group that I’m blanking on.

Tubes? She’s a beauty?

1 Like

I don’t get you.
Should he had been dishonest and kept it to himself?

Have you played organized basketball before?

The games is not called by player regulated honesty. Those are calls for the referee to make. There’s no reason to tell a referee this after the decision. I’m not even sure if it’s possible to change the call if the player says he touched it after the decision was made because it has never happened before in any games I’ve played.

Calls go against you and there’s no point of arguing since the refs never change their mind. There’s no reason to argue against yourself as they’re no real reason to argue for yourself.

You just play with the decision. It’s not bad sportsmanship to get lucky with calls sometimes and you get unlucky other times. Just part of the human element of basketball. People have been debating on how much of this human element to get rid of for a while with call challenges and instant replay. But it’s not up to players to self regulate.