Violent protestors storm US capitol building

I always admire your narratives, but Trump literally called states and asked them to not count, or change election results.

Literally tried to be an autocrat, like Xi, or Putin. No hiding behind the fact anymore I’m afraid. Spin away though, always good for a chuckle.

They told him to piss off didn’t they? Not a very persuasive dictator, then they leaked the call to damage him. He would argue what he was talking about were fraudulent votes.

Not sure anyone has debunked the lists of fraudulent votes. Anyway, that doesn’t seem to matter. There appears to be a much bigger scam going on that you are probably unaware of and on which I haven’t commented on. Yet.

That’s not the point, is it now?

Like arguing it doesn’t matter if bank robbers succeed. I think you know better though.

To your own devices, I leave you.

Like you say, if you spend too much time dwelling over a single thing i.e. Trump, you are likely to blow it up out of all proportion.

listen to your own advice. :2cents:

They had him pretty boxed in from the start. They had people in there managing him, all his calls were being monitored and if you clicked on the article about the FBI treating the Trump administration like the enemy you would see an interview with Gorka where he notes a special division in the NSA was formed specifically tasked with monitoring the Trump administration communications.

The implications of all of this no doubt are lost on you though. As your focus is only on one thing.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s called paranoia. Careful, it will destroy ya.

2 Likes

Additionally, here are just a few questions Pelosi’s inquisition should answer:

1. Why were requests made by USCP, a federal agency under the purview of Congress, for extra security ahead of January 6 denied?

2. Why did law enforcement including USCP and D.C. Metro Police show up wearing full riot gear including gas masks and batons?

3. Who authorized police to attack the peaceful crowd with flashbangs, sting balls, and tear gas around 1:00 p.m.?

4. Have any police officers been charged with assault?

5. Who seeded the lie that Brian Sicknick was killed in the line of duty and who told the New York Times he was murdered by a Trump mob with a fire extinguisher?

6. Did any FBI agents or informants infiltrate groups such as the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and Three Percenters before January 6?

7. Who were the officers caught on tape allowing protesters into the building?

8. Who opened the doors on the upper west terrace at approximately 2:30 p.m. at the direction of an unknown USCP officer?

9. How much damage did the building sustain? The architect of the Capitol originally claimed $30 million in damages. But in court filings, the government claims the building only sustained about $1.5 million in damages.

10. On January 7, Pelosi called the Capitol riot an “armed insurrection?” How many people have been charged with carrying a firearm into the building?

11. Why was Pelosi’s son-in-law reporting from the scene that day?

12. How many Americans have been charged with sedition?

13. How many Americans remain incarcerated under pre-trial detention orders awaiting delayed trials that won’t start until next year?

14. Who authorized the opening of the “pod” in the D.C. Correctional Treatment Facility jail to house January 6 defendants specifically?

15. Are there reports of mental and physical abuse of January 6 detainees by D.C. prison guards, including solitary confinement conditions for months on end and lack of access to defense lawyers?

16. How much money is being spent on the various investigations into January 6?

17. Should social media companies including Facebook and Twitter be criminally charged for allowing protesters to organize the “insurrection” on their platforms?

18. Who are the anonymous “proud members of the United State Capitol Police” threatening to withhold security from members of Congress who did not support a commission?

19. How many “white supremacists” have been identified by law enforcement?

20. Who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt?

It’s unlikely, of course, that Pelosi’s truth-seeking mission will result in anything more than reheated political spin, recriminations, and fuel for nonstop media attention. But Americans, and Republican leaders including Donald Trump, should keep asking legitimate questions and demanding truthful answers.

Be my conspiracy.

2 Likes

Those and some other good questions will be asked at trial. That’s when answers start to come out, until then the FBI, the capitol police, the Democrats and their media allies control the narrative.

:laughing:

1 Like

Loser becoming a snitch

What happened braves? Weren’t you supposed to win, never back down?

1 Like

Damn that’s a 300 dollar lego right there.

I always viewed it as a positive of how on top of terrorism law enforcement generally is. From boxcutters to legos, it’s quite the limited toolset available to those who do manage to sneak under the radar.

On top of terrorism? 911 by any realistic stretch was a successful operation. Taking down airplanes and killing thousands. How do you see that as our guys being on top of it?

It’s been better since then

1 Like

Using boxcutters still though, not dirty bombs.

To me the fact that Mattis didn’t like him, just like Obama didn’t like him and actually fired Milley, was a good thing, not a bad thing.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/statement-by-donald-j-trump-45th-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-07.15.21-04

General Milley has had multiple command and staff positions in eight divisions and special forces throughout the last 39 years to include command of the 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry, 2nd Infantry Division; Milley commanded the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light) from December 2003 to July 2005, served as deputy commanding general for operations of the 101st Airborne Division from July 2007 to April 2008, and was commanding general of the 10th Mountain Division from November 2011 to December 2012.[10] He then served as the Commanding General of III Corps, based at Fort Hood, Texas, from 2012 to 2014,[11] and as the commanding general of the United States Army Forces Command, based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, from 2014 to 2015. He was appointed chief of staff of the Army on August 14, 2015.

He was still Chief of Staff when Trump became President.
So when did Obama fire him? I can’t see anything about this by Googling ‘Obama Milley’. What is Trump referring to?

IIRC the only senior general that Obama got rid of- and later warned Trump about- was Mike Flynn.

Nicely sums it up.

What they are referring to is the plot to kidnap Whitmer, which turns out the FBI had 12 informants involved and the accusation is they looked for useful idiots to go along with their plot.

If accurate it kind of makes the FBIs comments they couldn’t investigate Hunter Bidens laptop because it might be seen as interfering with an election while in October 2020 creating this kidnapping story while pointing at Trump supporters and screaming “look at them” in a different light.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mentioned it before, but the FBI does shit like all the time. I wonder how much blind egging on the 12 rats provided to one another and the few roobs who fell for it.

2 Likes

That’s a good article, the obvious follow on question which Glen Greenwald does ask is “why?”, he even links to another article he wrote asking the same question, but doesn’t really provide answers, it’s more of the same providing evidence that they do engage in such behavior, I have no doubt that is true.

He does hint at their budget being dependent on things like the war on terror not going away, I think it’s a bit more complicated than that.

While they may look like geniuses compared to the useful idiots they cajole into committing crimes, I suspect within the intelligence community and those they serve on congress, DOJ, CIA, gang of eight, the State Dept and so on, they themselves are thought of as useful idiots. The Steele dossier is a prime example of that.

MOre hyperbolic nonsense from the slept with the China Spy guy:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/07/23/eric_swalwell_democracy_is_on_life_support_either_you_are_trying_to_revive_it_or_you_are_trying_to_kill_it.html

this is somebody who was holding the gas cans when the arson took place

Pelosi recognizes that democracy is on life support.

they want to pull the plug.

I hate this kind of shit. Democracy is Dying is your campaign mantra? gtfooh

And this last bit, which is very very unAmerican…the idea that we can and should rise up and give an unfair government the what for:

We need a serious investigation so that we can ensure and guarantee every American this will never happen again.

Because they think the massive political and economic and data power the federal government has, wields, and hoards, should never be taken away.

Just thought I’d add this. He blames Tucker for smearing his wife? Uhm, hello, affair with a Chinese spy girl when you were married, bruh.