Violent protestors storm US capitol building

Actually I think leaders of both parties want him gone, it was John McCain who was running around with a fake pee pee dossier, Paul Ryan who blocked subpoena’s for 2 years on the Russia probe, McConnell has always from day one told Trump not to drain the swamp, he is the swamp, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz had a slight pretense at siding with Trump but their contempt was clear Marco Rubio less so. Plenty of others.

2 Likes

This is the first overblown story of the year 2021. A dozen or so drunk/high hooligans are terrorists nowadays? Really?

This is more of a security issue for the building than a political one tbh.

6 Likes
1 Like

Yep I 'member. They were much more peaceful and remained in the atrium. And many more of them (over 300) were arrested, compared to the 13 arrested today. Seems like a problem, right?

1 Like

I know there was some shots and stuff, but is that what it was? Still lying in bed

1 Like

A woman is critically injured.

Saw that.

Dead I heard, a 16 year old girl who was climbing though a window.

I wonder what the police will say the reason was.

she dead.

A post was split to a new topic: Personal attacks

2 posts were split to a new topic: Personal attacks

Was it really a dozen people though? I got the impression it was like a large mob, or something.

I have to say, they didn’t look too terrorizing with weird animal costumes.

1 Like

Amazing how you try and make this about you. No one wonders this about you on this site. Trust me.

4 Likes

From what I can tell, there was the protest and maybe a few dozen made a run into the building and only a few got in and roamed around doing random shit.

You’d think they’d have better security today of all days, geez.

We can keep going with this. The capitulation, in many cases, to Antifa and BLM with respect to the burning and looting. Also, how many of those arrests resulted in any serious sentencing?

In LA, CA we now have “catch and release” for criminals, which has resulted in a large increase in crime here.

Sorry, but today’s actions don’t get me revved-up. Just more mobocracy and devolution.

1 Like

It was “mostly peaceful” as they say :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think they were spread thinly at the beginning. And I believe they bashed in a door window, which had been close and locked. But yeah, the second line of defense inside was lacking.

I found it hilarious though when the protestors moved the roped lines back to make room for the crowd. Very different kind of mob.

That guy in Pelosi’s office is SOOOOOO going to jail. And of course, he was the jagoff with the Dukes of Hazzard flag too right?

I got loads of material here, but it’s a shame that someone died. Senseless.