Violent protestors storm US capitol building

It certainly looks like it. They broke in using like a chair or something, and did stuff like this.

And people are freaking out and calling it a coup attempt/act of terrorism. Like for real?

9 Likes

Absolutely.

1 Like

Yeah, one of them was shot by the guard/police (Idk what they are called in the Capitol building), which isn’t exactly unexpected. US police shoot all the time.

3 Likes

Now you’re calling them protestors…oh the hypocrisy. BTW your media bubble is claiming they were Antifa. Glad you find Antifa hilarious.

There was a guy outside with an American eagle headpiece.

… and? Did his headpiece shoot laser beam?

3 Likes

Lol. Thanks, I was ready to write a letter to my congressman or something.

He was standing outside, man with eagle head. CSPAN was on him for like 30 minutes. He was just like talking and laughing with the guy next to him.

Here’s buffalo guy:

3 Likes

?
https://www.amazon.com/American-Eagle-Mens-Logo-Size/dp/B07N15TW44

No man, like an eagles head made of paper mache or something.

1 Like

Well I guess that puts her in violation of Section 3 of the 14th amendment?

Perhaps now she can’t run to try to unseat Rubio in Florida as is rumored??

Fingers crossed, but the rule of law really is like toilet paper to the royal Trump family…

2 Likes

We can live in hope that he does act. Will get him maybe the shortest Gig as POTUS as a result too.

looks like Sedition to me. Trump needs to be removed NOW for inspiring such acts.
A woman protestor has now died from being shot.

Very sad.
A democracy respects the VOTE count. And doesn’t riot when their group didn’t win.

Trump should be jailed for sedition.

3 Likes

Yeah they are going to use the video of her laying on the ground shot - decked out in Trump apparel and bleeding from the neck as propaganda to fuel more craziness. Just watch. These people have no shame.

A senseless loss of life - a loss of life once again caused by Trump whipping up his increasingly radical base into a frenzy. Jim Jones really has nothing on him…

Edit: saw the video. Looks like she was shot by someone defending the hallway that she was trying to crawl through a broken window to access. Very sad.

2 Likes

Mental hospitals were not invented in China, try not to buy into the propaganda.

I voted for Trump because i thought he would be better than Biden but i dont want a dictator , i dont want another Hitler.
Trump is too enamored with China’s Emporer for life and Putin holding on to Russia like a Czar. He seems to see himself as some sort of Emporer , President for life as well.

HE needs to go AND GO NOW.

1 Like

Poor Drumpf.

It doesn’t matter if it’s NONE of those arrests resulted in serious sentencing, as the arrests themselves shows the disproportionate response.

Where in LA are you? I moved from LA not too long ago…

Anyway, for those who don’t know, LA’s new DA has spelled out a non prosecute policy for a range of low level misdemeanors. It’s because many of these arrests do nothing - primarily arresting people who suffer from mental illness, substance abuse, or homelessness - i.e. people who need help rather than being criminally prosecuted. They’re also crimes that are prosecuted or not based on the discretion of the DA anyway; this just formally lays out that policy and skips the step of arresting those (and removes them from the police interaction that can be dangerous to them and the police).

The PPL has come out against this, unsurprisingly, although the police union’s president has criticized the mass incarceration in LA.

Regardless, I’d be curious on what information you base a large increase in crimes based on this policy. Which has only been in force for a month. ;D

Looking forward to your segment on defunding the police I guess.