Violent protestors storm US capitol building

My respect for him would have received a boost if he was on, say, the carnivore diet. But this living with mom and needing organic foods is lame. And what’s with the judge bending on this one?

So this guy covered in dead animal skin is a vegan coming for the pedophile child cannibals?
I learn new things every day!

Oh sorry! My bad, he wants organic food. But he is a carnivore, right?

1 Like

It is a wonder you have restrained yourself as much as you have then.

I prefer to think that it’s all a big sloppy set up:

1 Like

This is normal behavior as evidenced on Forumosa.

Edit: He’s been fired.

2 Likes

A comedy show, but gives some real insight into the kinds of people attending the insurrection. I suggest watching all the way through.

1 Like

Surprisingly from the Guardianista:

I would not cancel out a false flag attack taking place though.

:banana:

edit redux: He’s been hired on at MSNBC. :crazy_face:

We just got that via local newz sources. I’ll have to drive by the NYS Capital on the way home that day to check it out. I don’t have a buffalo helmet but I do have a beaver pelt.

1 Like

Back in September:

I dunno, you’ll notice the kind of people who committed crimes here though, when they’re caught, or punished, they turn into something resembling blathering children. Like the videos of the people being denied flights.

I probably don’t need to point out how people wearing viking helmets, or even camo to the insurrection, are overcompensating.

2 Likes

Maxine Waters approves this message:

Meghan McCain on Capitol rioters: "These are domestic terrorists who attacked our own republic. They should be treated the same way we treat Al-Qaeda.”

1 Like

Spot on. A terry is a terry. Biden agrees too, thankfully. Garland is gonna have a full plate.

1 Like

They would have killed people for fun, and then taken a presidential pardon?

You can do better than that. If those photos were post-Rittenhouse I would say being armed is pretty reasonable.

4 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-capitol-cases/fbi-opens-160-cases-related-to-storming-of-u-s-capitol-idUSKBN29H2SD

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI has opened 160 case files in its investigation of the storming of the U.S. Capitol by rioters supporting President Donald Trump last week, the head of the agency’s Washington field office said on Tuesday.

The assistant director in charge of the field office, Steven D’Antuono, told a media briefing that the FBI had received 100,000 videos and pictures as tips.

U.S. acting Attorney Michael Sherwin said 70 cases have already been charged, and he expects that would grow into the hundreds.

I really hope this serves as warning to those who may have similar intentions on the 16th or whatever.

1 Like

And to those who think the US military is on Trump’s side, they are making it clear, don’t try it.

America’s military leadership is said to have issued a rare statement denouncing the Capitol riot and confirming Joe Biden as the next commander-in-chief.

“As service members, we must embody the values and ideals of the nation,” said the statement reputedly issued by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JSC).

“We support and defend the constitution. Any act to disrupt the constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath; it is against the law.”

1 Like

Beijing Biden’s cannon fodder will support Trump for the most part. The corrupt generals… they will align to the corportocracy.

More agent provocateurs it seems.

1 Like

I think when this is the last leg to stand on, when people are claiming generals are corrupt without evidence, (like voter fraud, the list goes on) those people who cannot tolerate living in a country with a certain set of values would probably be much happier emigrating elsewhere.

4 Likes