Visa in HK: how much does it cost?

Hi!

I’m currently planning my trip to HK in order to obtain a new visitor visa (chinese studies) and would like to know how much it cost. I don’t know what’s best, to plan to stay there some days, in case there’s a problem with my documents, or just go there for one day and pay “express visa” fees. What’s your opinion?

About the documents, I faxed HK on monday, in order to ask what I need to bring but I’m still waiting for their answer … could anyone confirm that I need:
– the letter of enrollment from my school
– bank statement, with at least 2,500 euros on my account
– Two ID photos
– my passport, still valid for at least 6 months
– plane ticket showing that i will leave Taiwan
– of course, the application form

I’m not going to university so I don’t think I need the letter explaining why I want to study chinese, or the health check … am i right?

Thanks for your answers

You DO need the letter explaining why you want to study and the health check.
You also need 3 photos, not two.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]You DO need the letter explaining why you want to study and the health check.
You also need 3 photos, not two.[/quote]

Only for university students, not if you go to TLI, CLD etc…

I have always been required one for CLD.

That is strange because I’ve visited CLD the other day (I thought about changing school but will stay at the same school as, after all, I’m satisfied with their services) and the person I’ve seen at CLD gave me the papers and she said that I wouldn’t need health check or any motivation letter.

It’s only required if you register at Chung-Hwa University, as their taipei division is hosted by CLD.