I’m currently planning my trip to HK in order to obtain a new visitor visa (chinese studies) and would like to know how much it cost. I don’t know what’s best, to plan to stay there some days, in case there’s a problem with my documents, or just go there for one day and pay “express visa” fees. What’s your opinion?
About the documents, I faxed HK on monday, in order to ask what I need to bring but I’m still waiting for their answer … could anyone confirm that I need:
– the letter of enrollment from my school
– bank statement, with at least 2,500 euros on my account
– Two ID photos
– my passport, still valid for at least 6 months
– plane ticket showing that i will leave Taiwan
– of course, the application form
I’m not going to university so I don’t think I need the letter explaining why I want to study chinese, or the health check … am i right?
Thanks for your answers