Visa in Manila?

Thinking about meeting some friends in Manila. Anyone know if there is a TECO in Mainla and what’s it like getting a visa for Taiwan???

Yes, there’s a TECO office, but I’ve never been there so can’t say much about it.
http://www.boca.gov.tw/english/

Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in the Philippines
28th Floor Pacific Star Building
Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue
(Corner Makati Avenue)
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Tel: (002-63-2) 8921381
Fax: (002-63-2) 8115165

Hello Powdersurfer,

I got a Taiwan 2-month tourist visa in Manila end of last year. It took about 3 working days and cost about 2000 pesos, maybe a little less. No hassles encountered, apart from when being told to return at xpm, I then had to wait around for an hour before the visa was ready to collect. If I remember correctly, visa applications can only be lodged in the morning, and only collected in the afternoon.

Good luck!

Hello Powdersurfer,

I got a Taiwan 2-month tourist visa in Manila end of last year. It took about 3 working days and cost about 2000 pesos, maybe a little less. No hassles encountered, apart from when being told to return at xpm, I then had to wait around for an hour before the visa was ready to collect. If I remember correctly, visa applications can only be lodged in the morning, and only collected in the afternoon.

Good luck!

Hello Powdersurfer,

Good luck!

Is it safe in Manila.Must choose between Manila and Singapore.What do you guys think.

the manila office is very close to the airport. a taxi would be a snap. then you could hit the provinces during the processing time. i felt completely safe, but i didn’t go south.

s’pore is great for shopping if such is one’s thing.