Visa worries

I have a non-extendable visitor visa that is about to run out. Is it possible to still receive a new visitor visa if I leave the country? If so, is it possible to get a 60-day visa?

Also, if you have non-extendible visitor visa, but have a job offer and wish apply for a working visa, is it possible to receive a 30-day visitor visa to tide you over while you are waiting for the working visa to come through. Do you have to leave the country?


I suggest that you go visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, No. 2-2 Chi Nan Road, Sec. 1, and ask them for specific answers to your questions.

Please let us know what you find out.