Vivek Ramaswamy

Following in the great tradition of shirtless politicians, i guess it is time for his own thread

Teflon Don is staring down a lot of legal consequences for his questionable behavior, Ron Desantis has fizzled out, and nobody likes Chris Christie. Could RS really be the Republican nominee?

1 Like

I think he could if Trump’s out. He’d fill that space well.

2 Likes

Ramaswamy, a dark horse candidate

Somewhere in Hell maybe, Rush Limbaugh snickered.

2 Likes

I know nothing about RS, but I will start paying attention to my choices more closely. I would consider voting Republican again if it’s not Trump. And look at the Fox News website. What a freakin’ mess. The banners trying to get you to click on articles about things like Britney Spears getting licked by a stranger remind me of the Enquirer. What a gross news organization.

1 Like

Almost any of them would be a better choice.

1 Like

finally, someone coherent running for president… and not a f#$%ing Boomer either! I really would have liked to seen a Gen-X prez, but I guess since they’re a small generation they’ll be skipped since they can’t get the vote out. If he makes it, he would be the youngest president ever and the first Millenial president, of course.

I think his biggest challenge will be dumbing himself down for a mass audience to get the “mouth breather” vote.

Do you think they’d vote for a brown guy?

2 Likes

If ANY of the MAGA crowd has been in the military and go to a VA hospital, they are used to seeing brown people in charge and making sense.

3 Likes

It might be more about the charisma, dynamic energy, speaking ability. It so he’s in good shape

Yes, I think the whole ALL THE GOP and ALL their supporters are racist white supremes may finally have run its course.

I don’t see why his skin color would be a problem, but his religion may be an issue for some.

Christian?

Yeah…and progressive atheists.

What is his religion? Idk

I assume that some of the

includes people who would find it a problem, maybe not all of the Republicans fall into that category?

Hindu…he comes from Brahmin family.

Brahmin? Oh thank god. Could have been much worse! :laughing:

I doubt anyone even cares anymore, and seriously, if they do just— ugh

I think most people don’t really care about your religious beliefs…as long as you’re not constantly talking about them.

I haven’t met many mouthy Hindus.

1 Like

Yeah. I remember him talking about it in an interview, but he was asked specifically.

1 Like