Vivo Nightclub,the most spectacular new space in Taichung

Vivo Nightclub , the most spectacular new space in Taichung city creates whole new meaning to “Lounging in Senses”.
The stylish decor comebines textures and surfaces to create a unique feel of exclusivity. The bar serves a range of the best cocktails to ease guests into the mood to party.The dance floor lures the beautiful and the famous with the smoothest sounds and the best beats ,with resident DJs and international experts.
Unforgettable Memories… Vivo,sets the nightlife standards at whole.
Thank opening until mid-Otober,2013.

Adress : No.135(sec.B1floor),Sec.2 Freedom Road,Taichung,Taiwan.
Opening Hours : WED: 23:00 - 04:00 FRI~SAT: 23:00 - 04:00.
$$ : NT300~NT900

Vivo’s Facebook fan page : facebook.com/vivo.club

Hi, the pictures look great.

I need some info:

What’s the kind of music?

Is it free for girls? Is there some Lady’s night?

Do caucasians have trouble to get inside (I know some clubs only accept asians)?

[quote=“Aura”]Hi, the pictures look great.

I need some info:

Do caucasians have trouble to get inside (I know some clubs only accept asians)?[/quote]

Please name any club that only lets Asians enter.

I had read about clubs that don’t like foreign men because they act like players and ruin the fun people are trying to have. Same stuff I heard about foreigners in Kenting, although I’ve never been there myself. But back on topic, Vivo looks awesome. And thanks for the info. I’d love to hear some good music.

It’s not that they don’t let foreigners in… they do but there could be trouble… The Lion King club Taichung city was famous for this, even women were given rude intimidating stares by the other women… The Lion King was gang affiliated and foreigners were NOT welcome…

Yes, trouble for foreigners in shorts and flip flops who flirt around with girls who are obviously someone’s property (in the sense that they belong to a gang). These kind of night clubs are hardly the average Taiwanese night club. Truth is that foreigners usually do not have troubles unless they belong to the group of people mentioned before.

[quote=“hsinhai78”][quote=“Aura”]Hi, the pictures look great.

I need some info:

Do caucasians have trouble to get inside (I know some clubs only accept asians)?[/quote]

Please name any club that only lets Asians enter.[/quote]

Several people are saying that here:
taipei543.com/2012/07/25/nightli … est-clubs/

Lobby, 18TC.

[quote=“Aura”][quote=“hsinhai78”][quote=“Aura”]Hi, the pictures look great.

I need some info:

Please name any club that only lets Asians enter.[/quote]

Several people are saying that here:
taipei543.com/2012/07/25/nightli … est-clubs/

Lobby, 18TC.[/quote]

Some white people report of problems getting in, others say they had no issues whatsoever.
Coming to the conclusion that it has to do with ethnicity is ridiculous considering 50% of the sample reported no problems. There are thousands of reasons why one gets refused.

[quote=“hsinhai78”]
Some white people report of problems getting in, others say they had no issues whatsoever.
Coming to the conclusion that it has to do with ethnicity is ridiculous considering 50% of the sample reported no problems. There are thousands of reasons why one gets refused.[/quote]

I think you are glossing over the problem. Whether or not some white people have a hard time getting in but others don’t doesn’t really matter if they are having trouble because they are white. Having trouble in bars in Taizhong because you are white is a well-known phenomenon. But as you say it is overall fairly rare except for a few places.

Back on the subject:

One of the side investors is a colleague of mine whom knows very well how to make this new club a happening for long time. The key guy is the same one whom ran the biggest Taichung club before.
Both are great guys. I saw the ongoing works few weeks ago and testify its gonna be awesome.

Oh, it’s walking distance from the Holiday- inn, if you plan to stay over once they start organizing their event nights.