Volleyball girls. Sex. School uniforms. Handcuffs. Cages

[color=green]Original Title “Really Believable Story”
(now watch the hits go up with the new one…)
[/color]

YOu believe him dont you??

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003350485

[quote=“tommy525”]YOu believe him dont you??

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003350485[/quote]

[quote=“Taipei Times”]In the photos, the girls wore handcuffs and were in a small cage.

The coach yesterday gave an interview to TV news station TVBS, in which he said he had to share a room with female students because the volleyball team was short of money.

“I slept on the floor and the girl slept on the bed,” he said. [/quote]

Who slept in the cage?

Volleyball girls. Sex. School uniforms. Handcuffs. Cages. I believe him.

Oh my God. Three whole years! Well we should put this in the murder vs pedo’s thread.

1 Like

This one is on a par with the emergency room victim with a cucumber lodged in his rectum. “Honestly doctor, I was just cleaning the kitchen in the nude when I fell back upon the vegetable rack!”

The poor bastard. I’m sure he mindfully handcuffed the lasses to ensure there was no possibility of them becoming too aroused by the mise-en-scene of the love hotel and lleaping into his bed on the floor during the night. I mean, what else was he to do?

HG

Christ, what a laugh! Mind you, there but for the grace of God, goes Lord Lucan. There will be a few angry dads looking for him (the coach that is, not LL).

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]The poor bastard. I’m sure he mindfully handcuffed the lasses to ensure there was no possibility of them becoming too aroused by the mise-en-scene of the love hotel and lleaping into his bed on the floor during the night. I mean, what else was he to do?

HG[/quote]

Are you channeling Omniloquacious here? :laughing:

Given the subject at hand, it is very hard not become at least a little Omniloquacious.

Mind you, he does it a lot better. :laughing:

HG

Oh my God. Three whole years! Well we should put this in the murder vs pedo’s thread.[/quote]
No shit! Talk about a slap on the wrist. Bet he gets to go back to teaching when he gets out.

[quote=“tommy525”][color=green]Original Title “Really Believable Story”
(now watch the hits go up with the new one…)
[/color]

YOu believe him dont you??

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003350485[/quote]

Is this like when Clinton said he didn’t have sex with that woman? :saywhat:

The Taiwan Yearbook offers some useful info on this issue, courtesy of some of The Raven’s students who were researching juvenile crime recently.

So he shagged the girls and is being done for statutory rape because the parents complained - probably because they’re embarassed about the photos appearing on the internet. (What would you do if your daughter posted pics of herself debauching with her teacher?) This carries a sentence of up to seven years, not three.

[quote=“But the hack”]The head prosecutor of the Hualien District Prosecutors’ Office, Cheng Wen-kuei (鄭文貴), told reporters yesterday that an investigation was underway into whether the coach had had sex with the girls, which would be a violation of the [b]Child and Youth Sexual Transaction Prevention Act /b.

Cheng said having sex with teenagers under 16 years of age would lead to a maximum sentence of three-years.[/quote]

Where did the three years come from? And what’s with the Sexual Transactions bit? This is a case of statutory rape under the Criminal Code, right? Check for more info and…

He’s being done for shagging teen prostitutes
not for statutory rape of a minor. I bet the parents are so proud. :slight_smile:

How do you get that these volleyall playing students are prostitutes?

Oh. Duh. Oh. I get it. Sorry.

in the usa he so much as touches one of the girls anywhere and hes in for a life sentence. But definitely the guys a snake and deserves the tuffest sentence. banging young girls as young as 14?? he deserves to spend at least ten years in jail (max sentence over there)

How to believe him?
No way.

can anyone find the link to the 60 pictures…I think we need them to understand the ins and outs of the case…

Still legal in Canada

Man these old threads sure brought some old posters back to light

Best thread title of 2019. Maybe ever