Wack things in China

LOL … could be, but the simplest explanation is the most likely: lots of ploughing, lots of agrichemicals, for too long.

1 Like

And Forumosa reported on it 16 days ago! :grandpa:

:smiley: :sideeye:

Sexist stupidity. So much for holding up half the sky!

Guy

1 Like

So basically, Facebook.

4 Likes

yup

3 Likes

So disgusting

That’s USD.

They all want to be emperors…

What’s disgusting? They’re made in their country. They want to pay let them pay.

Selling torn ragged jeans as fashion is disgusting

Eh I find disgusting to revere dictators but that’s my point of view.

Two foreign companies stooping that low to please those who have acquired their riches out of the suffering of their people. Yuck.

And the celebration of a regime responsible for millions of deaths … So far… :sick:

Again, the CCP is not China nor the Chinese people.

1 Like

I think the suffering story had run its course. Ya China exploits. So does and has, every society; and they hardly acknowledge it.

100s of dead children dug up in Canada schools. Yet they’ll preach human rights. Human rights violated by European empires over centuries all over the world - yet they’re the ones blaming China today. The US - Blah blah.

The entire western world is rich and successful due to the blood of others.

You still don’t have the guts as a society to officially derecognize China. By you i mean anyone in the rest of the world. And for only 1 reason - money.

Oh please, it does not even get close by hundreds of kilometers…

Difference is there is accountability, reject, some attempts at sorry even if in the surface. Not a growing threat to all humanity. Not an expanding empire.

Tibet, Uighur, Hong Kong, Taiwan.

I reject CCP, not China. The CCP has kidnapped China and lull it’s people with apparent riches. When the card castle comes down, it will be the world that suffers.

Lol. Joke of the day.

Let’s see - Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Guatemala, Cuba, Argentina - guess who started or expanded wars and bloodshed here.

No difference from the underlying motif: imperialism. Now China has gotten Africa and Latin America on a short leash. And it’s people keep on taking slow boats to indentured slavery abroad, as long as it is away from China.

Now we face viral and nuclear warfare, not on groups against the establishment, but rather against non CCP followers. It will get worse.

Exactly. 200 years from now when Chinese economy and power dwarfs the entire west together, they’ll preach exactly the same things - sovereignty, respect for human rights. Etc etc.

How much power is enough? All empires fall. But when a bully threatens to blow all along if it falls, how can the world escape?

Last I checked, not a single factor stops the US and Russia from getting rid of their stockpiles. At least to a few hundered.

Not a single.

I wish india and china match their warheads to the US and Russia. Then all can talk on equal terms about reducing them

China is building a stockpile several times the one of US and Rusia together. With their safety record and openness in information sharing, one worries about being their neighbors.

And getting rid of nuclear waste is an issue that has not been solved.

Good. Let them. Who gave US and Russia the exclusive right?